Chapter Two: I'll Help You

Taehyung's Pov

We walked out the auditorium once the play was finished, we made our way towards the parking lot.

I carried Luna and held Baekhyun's hand while Jungkook held Yugyeom's and Jay's, he was struggling because of his heat but when the pups go to sleep I will help him.

"Y-you liked my performance Appa?" Luna asked me, I nodded with a smile.

"My little princess was a star." I cooed, causing Luna to giggle, she rested her on my shoulder, yawning.

"See you guys around." Yoongi waved goodbye as he held Hoseok's hand while Hoseok held Suran's hand, they made their way to the opposite side of the parking lot.

"See you soon." Jin hugged me and Jungkook, Namjoon hugged me while he pat Jungkook's head.

They also also petted our pups head, saying their goodbyes and left.

Me and Jungkook walked towards my car, I unlocked the car and opened the door, placing Luna in the back seat, along with Baekhyun.

Jungkook hurriedly opened the door and placed both Jay and Yugyeom inside.

The two boys said nothing but they only exchanged looks to each other then shrugged.

Me and Jungkook closed the car door, making our way to the front.

We both got in and closed our car doors, I placed the car key in the ignition and began to drive back home.

Few Minutes Later

I carried both Luna and Baekhyun inside the house while Jungkook carried both Jay and Yugyeom.

We both made our way to the pups room, placing them on their bed as we both tucked them in, kissing their foreheads and whispering goodnight to them.

We left their room, Jungkook then jumped on me, pressing his body against mine, I can feel his body heat increasing.

I chuckled.

"Couldn't wait huh?"

Jungkook whined.

"Y-you promised to help me, T-Tae."

"And I will."

I kissed Jungkook, Jungkook kissed back as he hugged my neck.

I carried us away to our bedroom, thankfully not bumping into anything while I lead us there.

I opened the door, still kissing Jungkook, I walked in, closing the door behind me.

I walked towards our bed until my knees hit the bed frame.

I laid Jungkook down on the bed along with myself, still kissing Jungkook, we both pulled away, our breathing were heavy but we both smiled at each other.

"Still need help?"

"Help me daddy."

A/N: Smut in next chapter 😏