Chapter Ten: Settling In

Taehyung's Pov

Few Minutes Later

"And here is it." I placed Mark's suitcase by the doorway of the guest bedroom, seeing Mark looking around the room and nod.

"Looks nice." Mark said.

"Thanks." I smiled. "Anyways, are you hungry, do you need anything?"

"A blanket and pillow." Mark told.

"I'll bring those in, you don't have to sleep on the floor though, I have a inflatable bed in the closet, you can sleep on that for the days you're staying." I told.

"Sounds good, thanks." I nod.

"I'll be right back."

I walked out the room, turning my head as I saw the kids rushed in the room with Mark, all asking him questions at once.

I chuckled.

I'm glad they like him.

I walked by the hallway closet, looking around to find the box the inflatable bed was stored in.

"Need help?"

I turned my head, seeing Jungkook, I smiled as I nod.

Few Hours Later

Me and Jungkook panted heavily as we finished our activity.

I kissed Jungkook's temple, earning a small smile from him, I laid beside him as I hugged him to my chest.

I'm really glad our room was sound proof, if not then Mark and our kids would have heard Jungkook's screams of pleasure.

Jungkook buried his face in my chest, falling into sleep, I smiled as I softly stroked his hair.

"I love you Kookie." I whispered.

"Hmm...love you too...Tae..." Jungkook mumbled, I closed my eyes as I gently pulled Jungkook towards me, dozing off to sleep too.