Fate

A warm breeze blew through the quiet village, the full moon shown bright in the sky and a few drifting clouds. The village known as the konoha was peacefully asleep, the villagers asleep and ninja alike. Only the patrol and a select few unknown were awake and it seemed to be a boreing night or so it seemed.

A little girl about the age of five was wide awake and silently packing a ragged bag of everything she owned and food she stole from the kitchen while her father was passed out drunk in the living room. She had short pink hair and jade green eyes that held a look no child should have. They were haunted and dark from the things she had indured after the death of her mother who went M.I.A since she was three. Her mother was a shinobi and had married a civilian. She went on a mission and never returned. Her father in grief blamed her and took out his anger on her. The pale child fault back tears and then quickly climbed out her window.

In a different part of konoha

A small blonde was on the ground staring dully at the moon. His body was littered with cuts and bruises and burns that were amazingly already healing at a fast pace that he could never understand. His wild blonde hair matted down with mud and blood and ocean blue eyes becoming darker as negative thoughts filled his mind. Why me? What did I do to deserve this? Those thoughts filled his mind and tears blurred his vision. The six year old wiped his eyesb and stood up and continued to his apartment like this was a normal occurrence which it was to the little blonde.

Another part of konoha

A small raven was also awake and staring up at his ceiling while listening in on the conversation between his parent's. Though there was a thing called a privacy jutsu he knew his older brother used alot. He didn't know why his father wasn't using one. He was the clan head after all and a strong and respected by many villages and ninja alike. But sasuke was complaining he got to listen in.

but tonight he wish he hadn't

" he can't even throw a kunai correctly " he heard his father say to his mother. He could hear a shuffle and a couple mumbled words he couldn't make out from her, she always did have a solf voice, " hes five " she tried to sooth her husband. The clan head was always tough and never showed any emotions out right except to his wife and rarely to his sons. " itachi was able to do more at that age and even unlocked his sharingan at a young age! " he said loudly angry that his other son wasn't living up to the uchiha name like itachi who was an prodigy. Sasuke breath hitched as he felt his throat burn and tears swelled up in his dark grey eyes. He was five! How was he to be able to handle a kunia ! He wasn't itachi who was strong and smart. Itachi could do anything and father always praised him but sasuke couldn't and that upset the man. When he tried it wasn't enough!. " it's late, get some sleep " he heard his mother voice and more shuffling and then the lights were out and he was met with silence. The small child lay awake in his own thoughts, soon an hour passed and he silently got up and began making his way to the closest and pulled on a black sweater with the clan symbol and white shorts and then climbed out the window and headed towards the park wanting to clear his mind of the negative thoughts.

Though if he had known fate had other plans for him as he walked and passed a dark alley where a certain blonde was lying and not far was a pink haired girl was running his direction.

His life was about to change.