Our stories

Sakura sat under the slide , her legs drawn to her chest and head buried in her knees. After an hour of away from the house , she refused to call it her home for many reasons. She realized she didn't have any actual plan to survive, she couldn't stay in the village her father would find her or a ninja would take her back and she couldn't survive outside the village, she couldn't defend herself from bandits or wild animals or take care od herself. She was a little girl in a big and harsh world. Sakura wiped a few stray tears. Her bruises hurting and her chest hurt from yesterday beating from her father. " are you lost ?" a unfamiliar voice broke her out of her thoughts and looked up to see a blonde standing in front of her, the moon casting shadows over his face. Dark jade green eyes met ocean blue eyes. Like an endless ocean , now way out. she shook her head no , " n no " she stuttered. The boy frowned and tilt his head fox like. His eyes spotting uncovered bruises on her skin and nodded in understanding as she covered them. " you to huh " he said voice raspy,  he didn't talk much, only to the third and a few others. Her eyes scanned him and spotted the fading burns on his skin.

She felt she could trust the boy for some reason and he seemed to understand her or so she thought. She looked away , eyes overshadowed. " my father" was all she said as he crawled underthe slide with her, he was slightly smaller than her, a white dirty shirt covering his frail frame. " villagers " he respomded eyes dark in memory. ' they seem to hate me for something i dont know , like im a disease or something " he said quietly. Sakura frowned in confusion, she didn't understand how an entire village can do such a thing. Then again she had a similar exspearance with her own father. " my father blames me for my mother death, he beats me " she mumbled loud enough just for him to hear. Just then they heard footsteps not far.

Thinking it was an adult,  both turned looking like deer caught in headlights only to see a raven haired boy with duckbutt hairstyle. " huh? " the boy stared at the other two. The moon being covered by drifting clouds and seconds uncovered lighting the park just enough to see each other.

" hi " sasuke smiled at the other two not expecting anyone else to be out this late. It was nealry pass one in the morning and even he shouldn't be out at this hour. If either his mother or itachi knew he was he would be in for it, especially his mother she was a force to be recon with. Which made hin wonder how he was able to leave the compound without anyone noticing. He shoved that thought away and focus on the other two children.

They were small, three or four maybe the girl had pink hair ans jade green eyes wearing a red shirt and shorts, a ragged bag beside her. The boy was even smaller with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, sasuke felt drawn to them and he didn't kkw why.

" whats your story ?" asked the pink hair girl curious turning to him on her knees ans the boy also doing the same.  What?

" what do you mean ?" he asked confused, " your nit running ?" she said dully. ' you looked like it why else would you be out here " she added, the blonde nodding in agreement. What was uo with thwse two? He wasn't running just clearing his head thats all. Were they running?

" are you running ?" he shot back. Her eyes narrowed. " maybe i am " was all she said and turned her head. Sasuke shifted on one foot uncomfortable. " why are you out here ? Shouldn't you be home or something its dangerous out here alone ? " he said to the supposedly four year olds though he had a suspicion they were older by there eyes and tone of voice.

" no " they both said together without meaning to.

sasuke blinked and then sat down next to them.,

" im,sasuke " he introduced himself. The blonde nodded, " naruto " he gave a tiny smile. The girl once again turned to him, " im sakura " she said.

" so " naruto began. " so what ?" sasuke asked dumbly. " your story?  " sakura finished. Sasuke stayed quiet for an minute before answering. " im adisappointment to my father and he wants me to be as good as my brother , but i can't! Hes stronger and does everything right on first try, " he explained saldly.

Each child told there life story. It was almost dawn when they finished. Different emotions surfacing. Sasuke angry at those whi hurt naruto and sakura, he now noticed the bruises on sakura and fading injuries on naruto. Sakura decided she likes the other two and made a mental note to punch sasuke father. Sasuke was five years old for kami sakes. Naruto silently watched the two, he found someone who understood his pain and knew what it was like to be lonely and forgotten.

As the sun came up they fell asleep unaware of a certain dark figure watching them. Itachi smiled,at,the three,children,curled uo,protectively around each other, even though it was a private moment for the three he had heard every word fron the beginning. He now felt better that his brother had friends thatshared his pain and understood him better than anyone could ever be. The prodigy turned and disappeared leaving them to sleep, no need to disturb them , he leave that uo to his mother when he figured out sasuke snuck out the house under her nose, he chuckled at the thought before putting on a blank carefully placed mask.

A different future ( naruto fanfiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें