다섯

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. It would've been a much happier thing, if it weren't 5 in the morning.

I rolled out of bed (literally) and followed the smell to the kitchen, where I was met with Sajin.

He was stood at the stove, hovering over some pancakes that were slowly browning on the warm pan. BTS played on his phone. Their newest song 'IDOL', blasting through its speakers.
(A/N: stream IDOL)

"G'morning." I said as I approached him, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "What's with this?"

"Can't a man make another man some damn pancakes?" He said sassily.

"Mmm-nope." I smirked as my hand went for a freshly cooked pancake. But, it was slapped away by Sajin.

"We aren't animals, damn."

I shot him a look and walked over to the tv.

"You excited to see hot stuff today? When are you even going to see him-if we practice at the same time.." Sajin trailed off into his thoughts.

"It's Michell, and we're seeing each other during break." I smiled and blushed slightly, greatful that Sajin couldn't see.

Not long after, he walked over and sat on the couch next to me, setting down two plates of hot cakes.

"Bone apple teeth!" He laughed to himself, picking up a fork.

We were about 10 minutes into an episode of the Office when Sajin spoke again. "Ya know...I think it's really good you're finding someone."

I looked at my lap, beginning to fiddle with my fingers.

"Can we...not talk about that?"

"No no-just...I'm glad you aren't stuck on me."

"Jesus, Sajin. You said you wouldn't bring it up again."

"I know I know, I'm sorry. It's just-"

"I don't even know if he's gay!"

"SO FIND OUT!" Sajin paused, taking a breath. "Fuck, Andre. Stop being a pussy and letting the past get in the way of you being happy." He pushed his plate away and stood up, walking to his room.

I let my back hit the couch, exhaling loudly. "Fuck." I mumbled.

-

It was almost time to leave and Sajin still hadn't emerged from his room.

This was the third time I stood outside it, knocking.

"Sajin-really-come on. We just need to go to practice. I'm seriously about to fucking leave."

Silence.

"I'm sorry, okay? I do get strung up on the past too often and that's my fault...but I'm working on it.
A-and I like this guy. Sajin...I don't want to mess it up."

The door suddenly opened, and Sajin walked out fully dressed. "Jesus, that's all I wanted to hear." He smiled and walked past me. Another 'fuck' escaped my lips.

-

I looked at the clock hanging above the main mirror.

1:20 p.m.

Come on. Come on.

I just wanted it to be 1:30 so I could run down to Michell.

Weirdly enough, I kinda wanted a moment where I ran into Michell's practice room and we had a slow motion hug moment. One where I would run at him open arms, and he'd pick me up, kissing m-

"You excited for your time with Miiiichell~?" Jigu walked over to me, handing me a water bottle.

I frowned, having been pulled from my fantasies.

"Meh. I guess." I shrugged.

"Bitch, you've been zoned out all day. Obviously this is all your been thinking about." Yoohun chimed in.

"Cuz you like him!" Sajin sang.

I shot him a death glare. "I do not!"

"Woah woah woah-you like Michell? This is much more important than the choreography." Jigu put down his water bottle.

"Obviously ya dumbass, he likes Michell." Yoohun sat down.

At that moment, I really wished I had never gotten out of bed.

"It's 1:27!" Sajin said, looking at the clock.

I was about to say something when I was cut off,
"모두들! 이미 점심 시간 이었으니 까, 이제 가도 돼! ((Alright everybody! Forgot that it was already time for lunch break, so you can all go now!))" A choreographer spoke.

I immediately shot up, grabbing my bag.

"BYE GUYS!" I shouted as I flew out the door.

I practically skipped my way over to the stairs. I didn't have time for the elevator.

I huffed my way to practice room B.

My heels lifted off the ground, as I peeked into the room.

Sitting in the corner of the room was the beauty himself-Michell.

Smiling instantly, I opened the door.

His eyes shot up and he smiled, realizing it was me. He stood up, making his way to me.

And almost-almost-like my fantasy, he hugged me. It was no lifting me up and kissing me, but he hugged warmly and tightly. The smell of sweat and old cologne filled my nose. He smelled great for having worked out 7 hours already. I smiled into the embrace, enjoying every fleeting second, until he ultimately pulled away.

"당신을 만나서 너무 반가워요! ((It's so good to see you!))" He smiled wide, but I knew I was smiling wider.

"You too!" I broke eye contact to look around the room. There were only a few other guys, so I assumed the others were in the lounge or cafeteria. However, the few guys that were in there, all stared at us. I could instantly feel myself redden at all the eyes on me.

Suddenly, I felt another hand grab mine, our fingers subconsciously interlocking.

"Let's go 다른 곳 ((somewhere else))." Michell spoke softly as he pulled me out the room.

The mystery and adventure of where he was taking me excited me.