Maybe...I could make Michell jealous.

"Sure!" I smiled widely and walked to the front of the room with the guy. "My name is Andre by the way!"

"Ah cool! I'm Bongchol."

We now stood in the front of the class. Everyone's eyes were on Bong's except for one. Michell.

He knew he was looking at me, but I kept my focus on Bong. Every once in awhile, biting my lip, hoping that Michell would notice.

Lucky for me, this choreography was a bit...sexual.

Nothing too much, but basically you and your partner were supposed to do some sort of grinding towards each other? I wasn't really paying attention to what I was supposed to be demonstrating. All I hoped was that Michell was feeling jealous.

All of a sudden, Bongchol's Hans wrapped around my waist. "Okay so now, taking your partner by the hips and do this." He started to do a few bodyrolls into me. I didn't even know the man, and I was getting flustered as hell.

The whole class-hell even Bongchol could tell I was red as a tomato, but we carried on.

Then it was my turn to do the move on him. I purposefully made it sensual. Maybe a bit too sensual...but that wasn't the point.

I could see Michell getting annoyed. His face grew unhappy. Wen was bodyrolling against him, but instead of being flustered by that, he was staring at me.

-

Dance ended quicker then usual. Nothing really happened the rest of class, but I did take every chance I got to make Michell a bit more jealous.

"Jesus could you have looked any more gay up there?" Sajin threw me a water bottle.

I shrugged. "You know I was trying to make Michell jealous."

"Yeah, obviously, but you practically eye-fucked Bongchol." He laughed.

I took a swig from my water as Jigu and Yoohun joined us.

"Okay what the hell happened between you and pretty boy?" Yoohun eyed me.

I shrugged again. "I don't know...We kissed but now he's going out on a date with Wen and-"

"YOU KISSED?!" Jigu shouted. Definitely loud enough that everyone could hear.

"Jesus shut up!" I yelled back. "Yes. We kissed."

"When!?" Yoohun whisper-shouted.

"Earlier this week." Sajin asnwered for me.

"YOU NEVER TOLD US?" Jigu yelled again.

I punched his arm. "Shut. Up!" I took a deep breath in. "Yeah, we kissed twice and I liked him but he's going on a date with Wen even though he said he likes me..."

"That's confusing as hell." Yoohun grabbed a water bottle.

I just nodded. "It is."

"Okay okay so-you like him...and he likes you...and you've kissed...twice...but he's going on a date with Wen?" Jigu said.

I nodded again.

"What the fuck man!" He yelled.

"It's tonight." I watched as Wen and Michell walked out of the room, holding hands.

"Hey!" Jigu grabbed my attention again. "Now you and Sajin can date."

He laughed, but no one else found it funny. Yoohun and Sajin's eyes widened.

"Jigu." Yoohun warned, putting his hand out towards Jigu.

"What?" He said. "Isn't that all in the past? Jeez." Jigu rolled his eyes.

My brain felt clouded and hurt, so I pushed past Jigu and headed for home, ignoring the three calling my name.

I just wanted to be home.