The mystery and adventure of where he was taking me excited me.

But his pace was really fast. So fast, to where it almost worried me. The only thing that kept me following him, was the fact that our hands were still latched together.

"Michell, where're you taking me?"

No reply.

We were now walking down a long corridor. I knew we were still on the same floor since we hadn't taken any stairs or an elevator, but I had no clue where we were.

"Michell!?"

No reply.

"날 죽이려고 어디로 데려가는거야? ((Are you taking me somewhere to kill me!?))"

He stopped. We were stood in front of a black door.

I watched as his free hand turned the handle and pushed open the door. Not soon after, he led me in.

I looked around the room. It was quite small, and all the walls were painted black, making it seem even smaller.

There was a large horizontal mirror hanging up with lightbulbs lining it, to the right. Below the mirror was a black table with tons on makeup strewn about. There were a few chairs pushed up to the makeup table, a small rack of clothes in the far back, and a small couch on the left.

"Uhh...Michell?" I was utterly confused as to why he brought me to a makeup room. Also sad that I had lost the warmth of his hand when he pulled it away upon entering the room.

He turned around with a smile. "Sorry, this is just the place I go to 모두에게서 떠나라 ((get away from everyone))."

I took a step closer, noticing how the light from the mirror, reflected beautifully in his chocolate eyes.
"It's fine!...It's really nice actually. 하지만 왜 모두에게서 멀어지고 있니? ((But why are you getting away from everyone?))" I took a seat in one of the makeup chairs.

"나는 그곳에서 나가는 명랑한 사람이 되려고 노력하지만 ... 가끔은 나 자신으로부터 휴식이 필요합니다. ((I try to be the outgoing and cheerful person in there but...sometimes I need a break from that myself.))"

I totally knew where he was coming from. Me being the shy person I am makes it hard to be in social situations for long, so I know what it feels like to want your own little escape every now and then.

"Everyone needs a break sometimes." I smiled before I began to inspect the makeup. "Do you do your own makeup?"

"Sometimes. Mostly on myself."

"That's awesome!"

He came closer to me, standing behind me. He reached down, putting a few brushes and items in his hand. I could feel his breath slowly exhale onto my neck. He was so close it sent chills down my spine. But I loved it.

Suddenly, I felt Michell's hands by my waist. Before I knew it, he had turned the makeup chair to face him. He pulled another chair behind him, looking back at it before seating himself.

His hand rose, revealing a small rainbow brush. In the other hand, something I had guessed was eyeshadow.

I watched as he carefully dipped the brush into the dark purple powder. He brought it up to my eyelid, and I unconsciously shut my eyes.

I could feel him lean in. I could feel the strong gaze he held on my face.

The brush moved in small strokes on my eyelid. I assumed it was leaving a color, and hopefully a good one at that.

After a few silent minutes of Michell's brushwork, he told me to open my eyes.

When I did, he gestured towards the mirrors. My eyes instantly lit up. Michell somehow managed to give me a phenomenal dark purple smoky eye look. I was absolutely living for it. So much so, that I wanted this to be my debut look.

"Michell...it's...fantastic!" I couldn't rightfully conjure up the words to tell him how much I liked it. How much I liked him.

He seemed like such a cool down to earth guy. And I wanted to know everything about him. I wanted to give him the world.

I looked at him through the mirror and he smiled.

"Like it?"

"Love it."

I turned towards him. In that moment, I wasn't sure if i was thinking straight. Well...I obviously wasn't...I was thinking very very gay.

I acted on impulse, on nerves, on newfound energy.

Before it knew it, I leaned into Michell and planted my lips against his. His lips were soft and delicate. They held a story and I wanted to hear it. Our lips began a dance. It seemed almost unstoppable. Michell brought both hands up to either side of my face, grasping my cheeks. One of my hands rested on his thigh for balance, while the other tugged at his collar.

I leaned in further. He tasted so good. Like strawberry shortcake. It was addicting. Just when I pulled his collar in more towards me, he pulled away. Disconnecting our lips and ending the dance.

I looked at him, puzzled.

"똥. 죄송 해요. ((Shit. I'm sorry.))" He pushed himself off the makeup chair and ran out the room.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I sighed, hitting the table a bit. I slumped back in disappointment, wondering if I had just ruined everything. He seem to enjoy the kiss though.

Figuring I better not bother him, I left the makeup room and headed back up to room E.

But what was I going to the the others? If they knew I made a move so early on, they'd give me so much shit for it.

As I looked for the stairs, I heard a familiar voice.

It was too late though, because my the time I recognized it, I was in front of him.

Michell.