How They Met (Prolouge)

Lucy's p.o.v

I left my home with my slate and markers to head to the park. Just in case I ran into anyone I would have to write an apology on the slate. I haven't talked ever since my mom died in a car crash. A year after that I ran away from my dad. I owned my own apartment and had a part time job, and I went to a high school called Fairy Tail. I walked to the park looking for a place to sit.

Levy's p.o.v

I was walking around in the park. I was holding my slate and markers. You see I haven't talked since my mom and dad got a divorce and my alcoholic abusive dad got custody. I now lived by myself and had a part time job, since I was still in high school called Fairy Tail. I was looking around for a place to sit while walking.

Juvia's p.o.v

Juvia was walking around the park holding her slate and markers. Juvia hasn't spoken since her parents gave her away at a young age. Juvia lived by herself and had a part time job because she still attended Fairy Tail the high school. Juvia was in the park looking for a place to sit.

Erza's p.o.v

I was looking around in the park for a place to sit. I had my slate and markers in my hand so that in case I bump into someone I could apologize. You see I haven't spoken since my parents were murdered. I lived by myself and had a part time job since I still attended Fairy Tail High. I was looking around for a place to sit.

Wendy's p.o.v

I was looking around in the park for a place to sit. I was holding my slate and markers. I had the slate and markers in case I bumped into anyone. You see I haven't talked since my mom disappeared. And I never knew who my dad was so I couldn't live with him. I now had my own home and worked a part time job because I attended Fairy Tail High. I was walking around and I didn't quite see where I was going and I bumped into four other people!

'Sorry' I wrote on my slate and saw that they had done the same as me on their slates. I looked at all of them, one had scarlet red hair and dark brown eyes, one had blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes, one had light blue hair that went up to her shoulders and black eyes, one had short blue hair in a headband with light brown eyes. 'Isn't this a funny coincidence, we all use slates instead of speaking' the one with light blue hair in a hard band wrote. 'My name is Erza Scarlet. What about you guys?' the scarlet head one wrote. 'Lucy Heartfilia' the blonde wrote, 'Levy McGarden' the one with the headband wrote, 'Juvia Lockser' the one with blue hair up to her shoulders wrote. 'I'm Wendy Marvell' I wrote. 'If you don't mind me asking how come you all are writing on slates?' Levy wrote. 'I haven't spoken since my mom died in a car crash' Lucy wrote. 'Since my family was murdered.' Erza wrote. 'Since Juvia's mother threw her out of the house' Juvia wrote. 'Since my parents divorced and I had to live with my alcoholic abusive father' Levy wrote. 'I haven't spoken since my mom disappeared. And I never knew who my dad was so I couldn't live with him.' After Reading each other's we all apologized for what happened in their past. 'I live in a one room apartment living off of the money I make from my part time job.' Lucy wrote. 'Same' Erza wrote. 'I can't do full time because I don't want to drop out of high school' Levy wrote. 'What high school do you guys go to?' I wrote. 'Fairy Tail High' they all wrote. 'Same!' I wrote. We decided to just hang out at the park. We became best friends that day. After hanging out together a few more times we decided that we could put our money together and buy an apartment home for all of us to live in. I met some of my best friends simply because we all shared something, we were all mute by choice.