Chapter 7 (Finale)

Lucy's p.o.v

Natsu and I were to our first period. He was still complaining about how he didn't want to be in school.

"I hate school," He whined. 'I know, but you have to go' I wrote "Why?" 'Because it's the law' "Can't I just drop out?" 'You can, but you might end up unsuccessful' "Fine."

When we got there I was receiving a lot of glares from the girls around the room.

When Natsu and I sat down Vanessa Hidges stood next to him and said. "Dinner on Friday night? Pick me up at 7:00 pm." And winked.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Natsu asked.

"We broke up," Vanessa informed Natsu. "So what do you say? Dinner? You can choose the restaurant."

"Sorry, But I have a girlfriend."

"This mute dumb blonde?" Vanessa asked gesturing to me. "You could do so much better."

"She's my girlfriend, and I love her." Natsu said, clearly getting angry.

"What does she have that I don't!?" Vanessa exclaimed. "I'm way prettier than she is! And she's mute! She's dumb! She doesn't talk!"

"I'm not mute." I said grinding my teeth together. I was super mad.

"Huh?" Vanessa asked.

"I said I'm not mute!" I yelled standing up from my seat. "So you, and everyone else can stop calling me that! Because I can speak! I have feelings! And I don't appreciate you bullying my friends and I! Also, I don't appreciate you trying to steal my boyfriend when he has clearly said NO!" I noticed that everyone in the class was staring at me, luckily the teacher wasn't in the room. "What?"

"Lucy," Natsu said. "You just talked!" He has his huge stupid grin on his face as he hugged me tightly. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Natsu... I need... to breath." I gasped.

"Oh, sorry," he said letting me go. "I just got excited."

"You can speak?" Kyle Oscar asked.

"Yes," I responded. "That's what happened. Also, if I was actually mute wouldn't it make sense to learn sign language?"

"Yeah I guess it would." A girl who I thinks name was Tanya mumbled.

"I can't believe you just yelled at Vanessa in front of the entire class." Natsu whispered to me after everyone took their seats because the teacher walked in.

"I guess I just forgot about not speaking and decided to finally stand up for myself." I whispered back.

"I'm really proud of you." Natsu told me. And he kissed me on the lips while the teacher wasn't looking.

Levy's p.o.v

Gajeel And I were walking to our second period class when Taylor Smith, one of the girls that was glaring at us at the dance came and started basically flirting with Gajeel.

"Hey Gajeel." She said like she was in a romance movie.

"Hi?" Gajeel asked. "Who are you?"

"The girl of your dreams." She replied.

"I don't remember any of my dreams." Gajeel said.

"Well, Do you want to go to a movie together? Just you me and movie snacks."

"Sorry, but I have a girlfriend." Gajeel informed her.