Chapter 2

Erza's p.o.v

We finished our homework after I got back from my job. I worked at a tutoring place but all I did was grade papers.

"So that's done," Lucy said. "Now what do we do?"

"Dinners ready!!" Wendy called from the kitchen. Wendy had easier homework so she normally finished it before we did.

"What's for dinner?" I called back.

"Pasta!" Wendy called bringing us the bowls of pasta. "With some cheese in the sauce of course." We all loved cheese in our pasta.

"Hey why don't we all watch a movie while we eat?" Levy said. I checked the time. It was only 8:00 pm and we normally went to bed at 11:00 and The tomorrow was a Saturday which meant that Lucy, Levy, and Juvia would tell me that they were going to bet at 11:00 pm but really stay up till 3:00 am on their phones while Wendy is fast asleep and I'm trying to sleep.

"Juvia likes that idea." Juvia said.

"Okay, but what should we watch?" Lucy asked.

"How about Romeo and Juliet?" Levy asked as she put a fork full of pasta in her mouth.

"Sure." Everyone agreed. We all jumped on the couch and turned on the TV.

Romeo's p.o.v

"Get the fire extinguisher!!!!!!" I screamed. Gray came in with the fire extinguisher and extinguished the fire. You see Natsu and I tried to make spaghetti, we ended up burning it.

Jellal sighed. "I'll order pizza."

"Make sure half of it is cheese!" I yelled in unison.

"Make sure that it has extra cheese!" Natsu yelled.

"What idiot burns pasta!?" Gajeel and Gray shouted in unison.

"You looking to pick a fight?!" Natsu yelled.

"Flame Brain!" Gajeel And Gray yelled together.

"Ice Princess! Metal head!" Natsu yelled.

Jellal finished on the phone. "Shut it!" He yelled.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked trying to break up any fight that was about to go down.

"What movie?" Natsu asked.

"The pizza's going to be here in half an hour," Jellal said. "We can decide in that time."

✌︎('ω')✌︎Time Skip✌︎('ω')✌︎

The pizza arrived and we had decided on Spider-Man Homecoming. Natsu has managed to finish all of his pizza before we even started.

When we finished the movie it was 10:00 pm. "Okay everyone to bed," Jellal said. "And I mean it!" Dang it! I wanted to stay up on my phone watching YouTube.

I went to my room and went on my phone. I started watching this anime called The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. It was about a physic boy.

I was about to go up the next episode when Jellal came in and took my phone "BED NOW!"

"THIS IS CHILD ABUCE!!!" I screamed.

"THIS IS COMMON SENSE!!!!" He yelled back then he shut my door. I sighed. I turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Juvia's p.o.v

Juvia woke up to the sun shining brightly through her window. The reason Juvia got out of bed is because it was a lovely day. Okay that's a lie the reason Juvia didn't go back to sleep is because Wendy had made pancakes.