Chapter 5

Gray's p.o.v

The guys and I had visited the girls everyday of the week so far and we have been bringing them the school work and helping them learn how to do the work.

We were all walking to the hospital with their school work. This was the last day they would be in the hospital. Well tomorrow is a Saturday. The girls were originally supposed to be there for a week but they shortened it to a few days because they were healing quicker then the doctors expected.

We arrived at the hospital and after getting everything done at the front desk we went up to their rooms. They were all sitting peacefully eating ice cream.

"Hey guys!" Natsu greeted with a huge grin on his dumb face. They all waved in unison. Seriously how do they coordinate those things so perfectly?

"Are you guys feeling better?" Romeo asked sitting in the seat next to Wendy's bed. They all nodded in unison.

"I can't believe you guys are gonna be out tomorrow!" Natsu exclaimed sitting next to Lucy's bed. "It hasn't been the same without you!" And they all slightly smiled.

"Flame Brain is right," I said sitting next to Juvia. "It hasn't been the same without you."

"Would you like your school work now or..?" Jellal asked sitting next to Erza dragging his backpack with him. 'In a bit.' They all wrote in unison.

"Okay," Gajeel said sitting next to Levy. "I brought you a book shrimp." He reached out of his bag and handed her the book. She took it excitedly.

"What book?" Romeo asked. And Levy wrote 'The Lightning Theif by Rick Riordan. One of my favorites' 'I love that book.' All the girls wrote in response. Well Juvia wrote her name.

"Can I hear it?" Natsu asked. Lucy wrote 'Who'll read it?'

"I will," Romeo said. (A/N: LOL Romeo is the only one that reads) 'Okay' All the Girls wrote. And Levy passed him the book. He opened it up and started reading the first chapter. "I accidentally vaporize my pre-algebra teacher. Look I didn't want to be a half-blood. If you're reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is: close this book right now. Believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life."

"Well that escalated quickly." Flame brain said.

Romeo kept on reading "Being a half-blood is dangerous. It's scary. Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways."

"How happy." I mumbled.

"If your a normal kid, reading this because you think it's fiction, great. Read on. I envy you for being able to believe this never happened."

Romeo kept on reading and the guys and I kept making snarky comments. At 4:00 we had somehow finished the book and started on our homework.

At 5:00 we were done and the nurse said that the girls could go as long as they were checked out to make sure they were fine. They were fine so we all went to the front desk so that they could check out.

"It's a good thing that you got out so quickly." Natsu said with a stupid grin on his face. Lucy smiled at him, and I swear I could see a tint of pink on his cheeks. Juvia tapped me on the shoulder and wrote 'We all were wondering if you all wanted to go to the beach this weekend because of the good weather?' I looked and saw that the other boys were asked the same thing.

"Sure." We all said in unison.

"How did we do that?" Natsu asked bewildered.

Romeo shrugged. "I don't know but it was awesome." I noticed how when we agreed the girls all had a tint of pink on their cheeks. Are they wearing blush or something?  'Cool' all the girls wrote and showed us.