0.04

This chapter is dedicated to WeMetThroughTheStars for her encouraging words that just brighten my day! She also picked the song out for you guys for this chapter so i hope you guys like it!

Also the picture on the side is kinda of how the layout of the passway and hallway look like! Not the design of the house but the LAYOUT! well of that part:))

------------------------

The engine of the truck being turned off snapped my eyes open, showing me we were in front of the apartments.

My stomach turned at the thought of what I would say to Ama. How would she even react? She's going to know something is up. I myself can't believe I'm doing this.

"My mom doesn't know about this." I softly stated. My lower lip was raw at how much I was biting down at it "if she finds out I'm doing this, she won't allow it. So she can't know" his gaze was burning a hole through my head, and I looked over at him. "She doesn't know about you at all"

John simply nodded, opening the door and swiftly getting out

My stomach was going crazy, and my anxiety was spiking up. I know I said yes but oh my gosh I didn't think so soon. Why did he think so soon was best?

Getting out of the truck the cold air rushed past me. I could do this I thought taking a deep breath. Who am I kidding?

"Lets go" John boomed, walking up to the front doors. I followed behind him walking up the cracked cement stairs, he pushed the door open walking past the doors, and I quickly followed behind him.

The familiar smell of musty old carpet filled my nostrils. I had gotten used to the smell at this point.

John walked up the the front of the elevator, which had the usual 'Not in Service, please use the stair. Sorry' sign on it. John looked slightly annoyed, and he turned his head to look at me
"The stairs is this way" I softly said, taking the lead this time while he followed behind.

We walked up the 4 flights of stairs, and although I was used to it, I was expecting John to at least feel a little winded but he was also calm.

Digging into my shoulder bag, I got out my key out while walking past the doors down. The keys slightly jingled while I twisted the door unlocked. My hand slightly froze for second on the door knob. This was it. There was no going back. I twisted the doorknob opening it fast before I changed my mind.

The little hallway was dimmed, only the light coming from the kitchen and the living room gave it light. The smell of enchildas filled my nostrils and the sound of spongebob and patrick laughing and the twins aguring letting me know they were still awake.

Walking into the apartment I turned around to look at John, and he gave nothing away, he looked emotionless . However he let eyes dancing around the pictures on the little hallway for a small moment.

"Lala!" the twins squeled in union, when there brown big eyes spotted me. They both jumped off the couch running towards me with the biggest smile they could possibly have. I crouched down just in time, before they ran into my arms. The impact of the two made me lose my balance causing me to lean back, but something strong kept me from falling back.

"Hola mis babes!" I squeled with them kissing both of their little chubby cheek. My body was still leaned back on the strong staute, that I was so grateful it was there, because no way in hell would I have been able to get back up. But when the hell did we get a tall staute? Maybe it's just the wall.

The twins hugged me as hard as there little arms would allowed them and showered me with kisses. This is why I'm doing this. This is the reason I didnt go running out the building like if fried chicken was on sale.