0.05

This chapter is dedicated to roxylovsis for her encourouging words that send me to the moon and back! I didn't know what I deserved to get you but thankk you!! I Hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writting it:))

---------------

Although he always wears a suit...John looked...even better.

There infront of me, he was standing wearing a black suite. He had a white button up under it with a grey tie and pants that were slightly tapered. His shirt didn't fit him super tight, but everyone he moved a certain way, it hugged the curves of some of his muscles. His black hair was in his trademark combover, looking smooth and silky.  His piercing green eyes were glowing like the dark forest, no longer bright like newborn leaves.

He ran his tongue over his lower lip, rolling it between his teeth and the releasing it. The slightly annoyed face he religiously wears was no longer intacted. Only an impassive look was left there.

I stood there nervously trying to read his expression or what he was thinking but all to quickly he looked away. Well does he like it? I mean Im not even sure how you're suppose to look, so he has to at least approve right?

"Dosen't she look gorgoues!" Cecilia squeled.

"Yeah. Lets go Lacely." he finished walking away.

Seconds later the slamming of the front door sounded around letting us know he was know longer here. The bright smile I had on my lips moments ago had vanished and replaced by a gloomy smile that I burly felt on my lips. I frowned at myself, my eyes scattering around the bedroom floor thinking. I didn't like the way he changed my mood or how I let myself be affect by his reaction. Why the hell should I care what he thinks.

"Com'n Ce" I said hoping my vioce sounded normal, and thankfully it did.

-

-

"Call me tommorrow!" Cecilia yelled over here shoulder, walking towards her car

I looked around the parking lot trying to find Johns truck but it really didn't take much looking. The black shinny car reflecting from the light post from the parking lot and the two bright red headlights was just 10 or so cars down.

"I might!" I called out to her walking arcoss the parking lot.

The clicking of my heels grabbed my poor attention spam and I remember what I had learned just minuets ago. Looking down at my moving feet I repeated what Ceci told me about walking in heels.

"Heel, toe, heel toe, one feet infront of the other," I whispered to myself like a chant.

Being so engrossed at walking right in heels, I wasn't even paying attention to where I was going and even less attention of what was infront of me. Everything happened so fast. One minuet I was practicing and then the next second my head made contact with something hard making me stumble backwards and loose my balance.

A high pitched shriek tore through my throat and my whole body tensed, sprawling my hands to the side to catch my fall and just await the fall.

But that wasn't the case. A heavy, warm, hard arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me forward, toward their hard chest. My eyes shot open and my flailing arms wrapped around the persons arms for dear life. At this moment I couldn't care less about who this person was. I was just thankful I didn't eat shit.

This intoxciated smell, that smelled to fimiliar yet not really, filled my nose making my whole body relax just a little that it wasn't a stranger but I was still holding on tight.

My breathing was rapid from the whole fast speed motion that took place in less than 30 seconds but my body decided to become aware of the close proximity that me and John where in and I couldn't be more embarresed.