Mr. & Mrs. Jones

This trailer is amazing you should all see it

This trailer is amazing you should all see it. Xellerina (on Youtube) is a really great video editor. She also has amazing video edits/AUs on Instagram under fpjones_alicecooper

If you have seen the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith this is what it's somewhat based off of.

•••

FP skipped a step every time he came down the stairs. He put his arms into the sleeves of his flannel. Alice walked out of the living room and met him at the door. "Have a good day at work today," Alice kissed him. "Say hi to Fred for me."

"Will do," FP grabbed his car keys from the hook. "Good luck at the office today."

"Thank you baby," Alice grabbed her keys from the hook too. "It's always busy at The Register. We've got articles rolling in from every corner."

"Fred and I have deals to make with potential customers." FP let her walk out first. He locked up and they were off in different directions.

FP walked into his office building carrying a briefcase. He walked past his secretary at the front desk. "You have a call on line three."

"Thank you Tom," FP walked past the desk. He grabbed his coffee from the counter. He walked down the hall towards his office. "Hey FP, you'll never guess what happened." Fred munched on a donut.

"What?" FP sipped on his coffee.

"We have a new assignment today. The boss says-"

FP put his hand up to silence him. "Wait until we get inside my office." FP opened the keypad and typed in the code. Fred nods and follows him inside. FP sets down the items in his hand. Fred takes a seat. When FP shuts the door Fred commences to speak. "Like I was saying. The boss assigned us this new guy. He's a New Yorker that's been working in the underworld. He will be coming to Riverdale so we have a week's worth of a time slot to get the Hiram Lodge starting tomorrow."

"Hiram Lodge?"

"Yeah. Hold on let me pull him up." Fred grabbed his laptop and looked up the man. A picture popped up on the screen and he showed FP. "A rich man with secret operations. This dude's net worth is no joke."

"Well then he's the job."

•••

Alice was hiding out on top of city hall. She had her eye on her prey. Hiram Lodge was expected to come down the street escorted by his security. Alice had a good aim from the rooftop. She checked her watch. The timing was going according to plan. She looked around with her binoculars. She spotted a motorcycle zooming into the area. "Dammit, what is that idiot doing?" She looked directly at the man climbing off of his motorcycle. He kept his helmet on so she couldn't identify him. She grabbed her pistol and eyed him. She shot at him but luckily for him he had moved on time. He turned around trying to see where the bullet came from. He was certain he was alone.