X: UNEXPECTED FAMILY VISIT

When I was nine, I learned that not everyone would like you. No matter what you do, how you please them, people will find something else to say. There are people who would only look at the negative things rather than the whole picture, those whose special ability is to look for flaws behind perfection and criticize it ruining what could have been the greatest masterpiece. When I was ten, I stopped pleasing everyone. Because by then I learned the true nature of a human being.

Today, I woke up with a blank thought in mind. Staring at the ceiling, I started to list down the things I will do today. It's weekend, I could train for the upcoming Sports Festival. But what essence would training do if I am not interested in winning?

Or perhaps, I could take a walk outside. Hoping that somehow, I get to come across an acquaintance. But it would be better if it is Todoroki.

I shook my head. It's too early to think about him. So with that, I started my usual boring day.

Or so what I thought would be just a usual boring day turned out differently than I expected. Because sitting right in front of me are the people whom I was all too familiar with. At the head of the rectangular dining table, sitting a man with a stoic expression. His silk purple hair resembling mine as well as his beard that is cut neatly like the perfect goatee. On his right side, sitting primly, is a woman with intellectual eyes. Her black hair is folded neatly into a bun, saving a strand or two on the side of her perfectly heart-shaped face, her most prominent features were her crimson-stained lips. While on the left side of the man, the least person I expected to see, was sitting properly, his back straight as if he's part of a military.