kiss, marry, kill. - 3

keith couldn't stop thinking about lance. why did he try to kill allura? the korean shook his head. no way would lance really try to do that. he was too kindhearted, too good for that. so when keith caught wind of lance being locked up, he wanted to help him get out.

"someone will have to go into lance's room every other day to deliver him food. he wouldn't need it everyday." shiro stated firmly to the group.

"i'll do it." keith said calmly, arms crossed. shiro only nodded and wrapped up meeting.

the next day, keith got some "food" from hunk, and opened lance's door. the black haired boy took in the sight of a miserable, tear stained boy tied to his bed. "lance? jesus, man." keith's voice broke the silence, an octave higher than it usually was.

lance answered in quiet sobs. "they all hate me. i'm a monster. useless." he cried softly.

keith gently put the food down on a nearby table. "i know that wasn't you. you wouldn't do that to anyone." he eyed lance. without another word, he removed lance's restraints. "don't make this a mistake for me." keith said quietly, helping lance up.

lance could only nod and cry silently, taking keith's hand. "you won't regret it." he said shakily. the cuban walked out of the room cautiously, making sure to not get caught by anyone. finally, he was able to make it to the place where blue was kept. he touched his warm hand on blue's metal leg, and her eyes glowed with life. lance got inside and flew off, to the nearest planet he could find.

it took the group, excluding keith, two days to notice he was gone. shiro was going to go in and "forcefully question" the boy about his actions. but, obviously, lance wasn't there.

"everyone, get your lions! lance escaped." shiro announced loudly and coldly. the white haired male was not about to let the cuban escape so easily.

meanwhile, lance was on a nearby planet, eating plants and some rations he had. frankly, the boy was miserable.

the group quickly located and tracked lance down with another one of pidge's improvised devices.

when lance heard the familiar mechanical purr of the lions, he started to panic.

shiro had quickly jumped out of his huge lion. instead of speaking, or giving him any kind of warning, the male's arm started to glow, and he attacked lance. lance, though a bit weak on attack, was strong in defense. he was able to keep himself alive, dodging his quick hits. but shiro was overpowered, and eventually put a burning hole into lance's left arm.
"OW!" lance screamed in pain, clutching his arm. he stumbled and fell onto the planet's ground, skidding a few feet away. the others were terrified and helpless as they watched the scene unfold.

shiro hovered above the shaking cuban boy, his arm lowering in forceful hits and coming back up for another punch. after a couple of excruciating minutes, the boy wasn't moving.

a/n: holy damn. this is NOT kiss marry kill like it was titled. you got clickbaited, and got this real ass drama. thanks for reading!

langst.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara