WHAT

Not my drawing. i'm also making dashi and tweak cousins in this cause why not.)

Tweak woke up for the third morning in a row feeling nauseous. She remembers the night her and kwazii had a month ago and wonders if its because of that.... *no it couldn't be* tweak thought to herself. Any way tweak rushed to the bathroom where she proceeded to vomit her dinner.

Tweak: man i need to figure out why this is happening...

Tweak got up and brushed her hair and teeth before going to look at the gups. After checking the gups and to her surprise there wasn't one scratch on any of them.

tweak: maybe kwazii is being more careful

kwazii: ay what do you mean maybe?

tweak: * laughs* in my defence you are normally kinda are recluss.

Kwazii: i was trying not to be so we could spend more time together.

tweak: well thank ya very much

kwazii: Haha anything for you babe.

Tweak was blushing like a madwoman, to which kwazii was laughing.

Tweak: ugh just go ya dork.

kwazii: * laughs* aye words hurt matey.

tweak: * shakes her head* aww so sorry * laughs*

kwazii: ay i better get back

tweak: don't cause cap' to much trouble.

Kwazii: will do

Tweak waits a good 15 minutes before quickly heading up to the sick bay, carefully not to be seen by anyone who might tell kwazii or dashi. As much as tweak loved them both they could be a bit overprotective of her at times, especially when it came to her health. Tweak slipped into the sick bay and silently waited until peso was done with his patient.

Peso: ok keep this wrap on it for 1 week then come see me again, here's your sticker.

Peso discharged the patient sending them out of the octochute. Then he turned his full attention to tweak.

Peso: what seems to be the problem tweak

tweak: if i tell you, ya promise not to tell anyone okay?

Peso places is right flipper on his chest: Medics honor

Tweak told peso everything,well almost everything, peso had a strong suspicion about what was wrong.

Peso: Tweak i ask you this as a professional and as your friend.

Tweak gulped.

Peso: Tweak have you .... * peso thought hard about this. yes he was a professional but these were his friends- no his family, he was talking to this about. He sighed deeply* have you had any sexual activity in the last couple of months.

Tweak was blushing very deeply: uhhhh-

Peso: tweak i would not be asking if it didn't have something to do with this.

Tweak: i know. And yes i ..... have.

Peso let out a deep sigh: again asking as a professional, did you use protection.

tweak: no- wait you dont

Peso: i belive so

Tweak put her head in her hands: IM SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT!

Peso jumped at the sudden anger in tweak's voice: tweak calm down

Tweak *let out a deep sigh as her voice shook with tears*: peso what am i gonna do

Peso moved to sit beside tweak trying to comfort her: shhhh its okay

Tweak: you don't get it, I don't know what to do.

Peso: Relax i can safely assume that kwazii is the father right?

Tweak: yes..

peso: okay, but we don't even know if you are

tweak: who are we kidding there's a 99% chance all because i was a fucking idiot and didn't use protection.

Peso: actually just a 50% chance

Tweak laughed: i guess your right

peso: i say this as your friend and medic, take a damn test

Tweak laughed: okay

peso handed her a test and went back to his deck area. Tweak went into the bathroom and took the test. After 15 minutes she came back into the sick bay and collapsed against the wall fear in her eyes.

Peso: soooo

Tweak: it was positive.....

Peso: what are you gonna do about it

Tweak: what do you mean

Peso: I mean are you gonna keep it.

Tweak: of course im gonna keep it... i just don't know how to tell kwazii.

Peso: i'll try to help.

tweak: thanks peso