Confessing

Tweak: kwazii...... I'm pregnant
Kwazii was silent for a few second letting the realization sink in. For tweak it felt like hours, she was getting more nervous by the second wondering what he was going to say. Her thoughts were cut short by a strong lung crushing hug.
Kwazii let out a sound of excitement: tweak I'm so happy!
Tweak was in utter shock: y-your not mad?
Kwazii pulled away and looked into tweaks eyes: why would I be mad?
Tweak looked away embarrassed she could have even thought Kwazii was gonna be mad. He was always good with kids and always said he wanted one of his own one day.
Tweak: uhh no reason
Kwazii's eyes then went wide: that's what your nightmare was about... wasn't it?
Tweak let out a shaky sigh: y- yeah
Kwazii: please tell me about it
Kwazii and tweak sat on the bed and tweak told him everything. At the end he pulled her into a hug and she cried.
Tweak: I'm sorry * she sobbed harder*
Kwazii was confused: about what babe?
Tweak then sniffles and said: I should have told you I wasn't feeling well and went to see peso...
Kwazii let out a sigh: I would have wanted to been there
Tweak let out a whimper.
Kwazii wiped her tears away with his paw: but I'm glad you told me instead of getting an abortion or keeping from me.
Tweak: you had the right to know , you are the father.
Kwazii let out a laugh: I would hope so
Tweak punched his shoulder and joking said : stop !
Kwazii laughed and pulled her into a deep kiss after they parted he said: you know I'm just playing with you
Tweak laughed tiredly and said: I know
Kwazii pulled tweak onto his chest and fell back onto her bed pulling the blanket over both of them.
Kwazii rubbed tweak , for now, flat belly.
Kwazii then spoke: I think your gonna be a great mom tweak.
Tweak responded with a smile and said: and your gonna be a great father.
Kwazii then said: only one question
Tweak responded with a: hmm?
Kwazii then stated: who's gonna tell the rest of the crew and dashi?