Yuto X Reader X Yuri

It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. However, on this day, (Y/N) was being followed by two people.

The first is Yugo. Also called Fusion, Hugo. And he was driving around on his duel runner. Mostly to follow      (Y/N).

And then we have Yuri. He called Yugo Fusion so many times. He was following (Y/N) as well.

Now let's focus on (Y/N). They was walking to the supermarket, to buy supplies. You know, for cooking and stuff. Anyway, they could feel something or someone watching them.

"Who's following me?" They wondered, walking around.

When they looked at a shelf, they could hear someone running. They just thought that it was just a kid.

When they finished buying everything they needed, they walked outside, only to see Yugo's duel runner.....

"Why is Yugo here? I thought that Rin does all the shopping....." They thought, staring at the runner.

Shrugging, they started to walk. Yugo and Yuri immediately went after them .

To Yugo's demise, they caught him.  How? The duel runner isn't that quiet and of course they would hear the runner.

"Yugo...why are you following me?" They asked him, after hitting him on the head.

"Owwww.....I...err...was....." He stuttered.

They gave a glare to him, one that was telling him to reveal or else.

He cracked under the pressure and yelled out that Yuri was following them too, with tears in his eyes.

"Hey! Don't tell them about me! Stupid fusion....." Yuri muttered quite loudly, making him easy to find.

After finding Yuri, you weren't too happy to know that they were following you.

"Now....why were you two following me?" You asked, clearly annoyed.

They both looked at each other and nodded.

"We can't tell them." Their eyes said.

"You're not going to tell me?" You say, walking closer to them. You smiled and turned.

"It's ok! I don't mind at all! Let me call Yuto...I'm sure he'll love to hear how you two are following me like two creepy stalkers!" You yelled, grabbing your phone out.

"What's he going to do to us?" Yuri scoffed, and you phoned Yuto up.

"Hey Yuto, It's (Y/N). Has something happened? Well...." You looked over to them, and Yugo was shaking his head. Yuri looked away, worry on his face.

"Well I just met Yugo and Yuri! They were...how would you say it....stalking me?" You said, glaring at them.

"Is that so? I'll tell them to run. Thank you!" You hanged up, and Yugo ran up to you.

"Now we're screwed!" He yelled, and you smiled. You took his hands.

"I'm sorry. But I'd advice you to run. I can already hear him." You told him in confidence. In reality, Yuto was the dark knight, coming in with a vengeance. Quiet as a bat, but as loud as a runner.

Yuri snatched one of Yugo's hands away and put his hand there.

"Ready? Three, two, one!" Yugo counted down, and they kissed you on your cheeks, Yugo on the left, Yuri on the right.

You turned red, but sadly that wasn't enough. Yuto still came. Yuto did things. They knew better now. Stalk (Y/N), Yuto is the bane.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone. Really long time no see! Sorry for not updating at all...I lost interest in Yugioh, but I'm back! I'm watching through Yugioh Vrains, and I'm back in the fandom again!

I'll try my best to upload when I can! Please place your requests below!

(I actually haven't seen Gx or 5d, but I would like to try writing requests for them....it might take a while!)

Thanks for reading!

Miku out!