Marik x Reader (Fluff) Part 2!

(Y/R)- Your ringtone

(F/F)- Your favourite food

"Marik. I..." You started to say, but your loud ringtone, (Y/R), starting blaring from your pocket, and you blushed in embarrassment. The phone ruined everything. You should have put it on silent.

Taking it out, you look at the caller ID,  which is Yugi. You apologise Marik, and pick up. Yugi was frantically explaining, and you were surprised. He told you his location, and you hanged up.

"It was Yugi. He's stuck somewhere, and we have to save him." You explained, and Marik's face dropped. 'This cannot happen! This would ruin everything I did!" He thought, and was tempted to use the Millennium Rod, but was somehow..against it.

"Yeah, let's go...but shouldn't we first go to the Cafe?" He suggested, and you turned, the blinding aura of it was making your mouth water. But you shook your head. Yugi is first, not food.

"I..can't. We have to go and save Yug-say what?!" You cried, when a waiter from inside came out and invited you two in...and we could have anything...for free?! It wasn't like Marik had do anything with it..no way. (Maybe he used his charm?)

By the time you two were whisked away and sat down, you forgot about Yugi once again. Poor Yugi. Anyway, you two received menus, and you looked though. It didn't look like that it had any of your (F/F). You sighed.

"What's wrong?" Marik asked, and you smiled. "It's nothing! It's just that they don't have my favourite food..." You said, drooping. He saw this and was...angry? How dare they not serve (F/F)!

With a quick touch, they rushed in with (F/F). Of course, you were surprised. "How did you know?" You asked the waiter, and he replied with that the gentleman over here told me.

You blushed. He cared about how sad you were? That's...so nice. Is this...finally...the right time? You took a deep breath, and said it.

"I love you." You said, and Marik's expression was blank. Yami Marik and Marik clashed with one another.

"This is perfect! Take control of her now! Or do I have to do it?" Yami Marik yelled, and Marik...didn't want to. "No." He said, and Yami Marik raged. "What do you mean no?! She'll being you pain!"

"No..this is the way to get the closest to the Pharaoh." He replied, and Yami Marik knew what he really felt. Love. Although how much he wants to take control, he'll lose this body.

"Fine." And with that, Marik was back into the real world, and he saw you, looking worried. He took your hand, and you smiled in relief.

"Are you ok? Did I break you or-mmph!" You were cut off with a kiss. You could feel the emotion that he had. Maybe he had a bad past? You closed your eyes as it became deeper.

_______________________________________
Done! I didn't really know how to end it, but I hope this is good! Next up, we'll have a certain Pharaoh and you going somewhere?

Thanks for reading!

Miku out!