II

"When you meet someone special, you'll know. Your heart will beat more rapidly and you'll smile for no reason."

Ryan Allen

Saturdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

In my bubbly mood I walked inside the Starbucks, wanting to get myself a drink. I looked around me, a bit lost, since I didn't know which way to go to now that I was alone. Usually I go with Matthew, but he and Justin were hanging out.

And I shipped those two way too much so I couldn't tell him not to go!

Before I knew it I crashed into someone, feeling some cold liquid ruining my shoes.

"Wow, wow, wow! Watch ou-" I heard the person I bumped into say from above me, but he instantly stopped talking. "I mean.. I'm sorry, I didn't look where I was going.." He apologizing as his low voice sounded familiar to me.

That made me look up and I didn't know how, but for a second I felt the world stop spinning. It was the same boy from yesterday, Jack.

And he looked gorgeous in the sunlight that shone through the windows.

His blue eyes looked really clear and shone bright, giving me access to his soul. The brown strands of his hair were as messy as yesterday, but it suited him and gave him a striking cool look. He wore the same black leather jacket that I love on him. A small smile hung on his lips which made me want to see him laugh so badly, I bet all the stars would either fall down or collide for him.

My mouth stood wide open when I stared at his beauty like a fool, still laying on the ground as I didn't understand what was happening to me.

Wow..

"It's okay, I also could have been more careful.." I admitted and smiled politely when he helped me up.

His strong arms wrapped around me, embracing myself in his sweet warmth and the fact that he didn't let go of me instantly, made my heart flutter. This boy smelled like menthol, it was strong yet nice. I would've liked his smell all over me.

Something inside of my screamed for more.

"Funny how we meet each other by accident again, must be fate huh?" He smirked a bit, watching me with those little twinkles in his orbs.

"I.. I guess so?" I giggled soft, feeling myself getting all shy and flustered.

"Oh, I didn't mean to flirt sorry! Not that you're not beautiful enough to flirt with! You are! But- and- oh my god I'm doing it again, aren't I?" He rambled like he did yesterday, actually looking cute in that moment.

"It's okay, it's funny when you do that" I smiled to comfort him.

If there was only one fool between us then it was me. I think I was falling, hard.

"How about we get a drink here? My treat!" He suggested.

"No no, it's okay! Really, you don't have to spend your money on me. Plus we barely know each other" I told him, feeling guilty that he even thought about paying something for me.

"See it as a sorry for ruining your shoes and this is the perfect place to get to know each other, right? Please? Ryan, say yes.." He gave me big adorable eyes which made me melt as I gave in.

I felt tingles over my back once he spoke out my name with that attractive low voice of his.

"Okay okay fine! Chocolate Frappuccino, I pick a spot" I giggled while pointing at him, walking towards a table at the window.

I could've sworn that I knew the boy from somewhere, but I honestly couldn't remember what that must have been.

He came back a couple minutes later with our drinks and sat down in front of me.

"Tell me something about yourself" He winked at me, sitting closer to me which somehow made me all nervous.

"As you know my name is Ryan, I am seventeen and I like things like movies, books and bowling! I live with my mom and dad, no siblings, but I always wanted one. In the future I really want to become a doctor to help other people. There's really nothing special about me. And you?" I told him the basics and looked at him curious.

"Well to me you do sound special and look special" He grinned soft. "I'm nineteen, a bit cliche but I'm into sports and in the rugby team. That's really all I want to do in my future" He told me, I saw him becoming passionate once he talked about the sport itself.

"So you like rugby? My best friend plays rugby too, he definitely would like you!" I smiled wide, knowing Matthew also plays even though he wasn't as passionate and loving about it as Jack was.

"That's nice, maybe I'll meet him soon then. And do you go often to the Starbucks?" He asked me further.

"I do once in a while, not too much. But I love to come here! I always feel comfortable and the drinks are nice" I explained, taking a sip of my Frappuccino as I enjoyed talking to him.

"How long have you been playing rugby?" I asked, wanting to see his eyes brighten again.

"Ever since I was little, I don't know, my dad and I always played together and since then I loved it" He shrugged. "Do you have any hobbies? What do you do when you are alone?"

"I like reading a lot, the time just flies whenever I read and I always have trouble with stopping myself from reading so I usually stay up until late" I laughed soft at my confession.

Talking with him went so easy.

"I hear that a lot from people who read" Jack looked deep into my eyes. "Are you in a relationship?"

"No.. Are you?" I blushed, feeling myself drowning in his orbs.

"No I don't..." He suddenly smiled wide, making me feel weak in the knees as I felt breathless.

His smile was the most beautiful of them all. I'd do anything to see that again.

From that moment on we talked further for hours. We lost the track of time since talking with him felt so nice and comforting. It was just a minute ago that we noticed we have been talking for almost three hours.

I didn't regret it, I felt like I knew him better.

"So what are you doing tomorrow? Do you have any plans? It's Sunday after all" He asked me.

"Tomorrow? Not really I think, why?"

"Let's hang out, you're my friend now and I like to get to know you better" He grabbed my arm and wrote his number on my arm. "Text me your address, I'll pick you up at 2 and since you told me that you liked bowling, we'll just do that!"

"But- I mean-" I pouted, feeling bad.

"Don't feel guilty about anything, I would like to hang out with you. You are a really nice boy Ryan.. So, what do you say?" He looked at me as if he could read my mind.

"Only if you style your hair tomorrow"