VIII

"Happiness comes in wave, it will find you again."

This one is for Diethe2002. Happy late birthday! I love you.

Ryan Allen

Once I stepped back inside my house, I could feel my heart flutter against my chest over this wonderful boy.

A tall muscled boy who had the brightest bluest eyes in this world, reminding me of those soft clouds and warm wide oceans. He was a sweet boy that had some golden strands in his messy hair that I loved to play with. His sculptered pale face was haunting me in my head as I fell for his magnificent neverending beauty.

During our amazing swim date he was nothing but charming towards me with his sweet heartwarming words and he was a real big tease, with that cheeky smile of his that played along his red full lips. But I liked it more than anything.

I liked him.

Jack..

After he left to go home, I was still starstruck and lovey dovey over him, which kept me grounded on the same spot for over fifteen minutes, not caring about the wind that was rolling over my cold skin.

I didn't know what he was doing to me, but I certainly liked it.

A big smile was spread across my face as I shook my head in my bursting happiness. I walked towards my living room and turned the lights on.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!"

I yelled out loud, clutching my heart whilst I was having the biggest scare of my life right now.

"MATTHEW?! God, you gave me a freaking heart attack! What are you even doing here?!" I yelled again with wide eyes, feeling my hands shake from the scare.

"Hello to you too.." He spoke up, sitting on my couch with his arms crossed over his chest as his light gray eyes pierced into mine. "Where have you been? I have been waiting for over an hour and I just saw you with that boy outside.." He told me, looking with curious eyes.

My eyes widened as every nerve in my body started to alarm me, creating a difficult anxiety in my stomach. My breath got caught in my throat while my hands were furiously shaking from the scary feeling that crawled in me.

What if he knew? Did he know who that was?!

Oh no..

"Matty, I can ex-" I tried to explain when he interrupted me.

"Oh man! I knew you were with him! I'm so disappointed that I didn't got to see his face! I only saw the back of his head damnit!" He huffed and pouted cute, the sight made my heart melt. "I want to ship my best friend with the boy who makes him so happy these days!" He whined hopelessly looking in the air.

I really had the cutest and funniest best friend ever even though he acted all tough and would never admit all of this to me.

I giggled soft and shook my head at him, smiling widely at the boy.

"One day you may meet him.." I smiled, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside once Jack popped into my mind again.

The atmosphere changed into something comforting. Tingles spread over my shoulders when I imagined Jack's touch against my skin and how being in his presence made me forgot about the universe around us.

It was a feeling I never wanted to get rid of. And I couldn't wait to see this boy soon enough at school.

"Why did you come over?" I smiled, looking at Matt as I crawled closely in his big warm arms.

"Cause I miss my best friend, bro's before hoe's" He grinned, pushing his black hair away and wrapping his arms around me.

"Matt! Language!" I gasped and giggled, smacking his chest playfully.

He laughed snd smiled wide. "Well it's true.." He kissed the top of my head and hugged me closer to him, rubbing my back in comfort.

"How are you and Justin?" I asked then.

"Good!" He smiled and basically lit up when I mentioned his name. "He takes good care of me and the idiot loves teasing me like always.." He grinned, blushing a bit in the progress

I hope I have that too one day.

"I'm so happy for you!" I nodded, grabbing his hand in mine to show him my support. "Now, how about we go play some video games and have our movie night like we used to do? I got the foooohhhoooood!" I giggled, smiling wide at Matty.

"Hell yeah!" He yelled excited, litting up like a little kid.

I was so thankful for someone like this boy. He used to be popular and a huge douchebag, but when he dated Rain, he became so soft. Only to be stabbed in the back when Rain, my former best friend, passed away cause his decease took the best of him.

Rain made me promise to look out for Matt and that's exactly what I did. Matty and I became so much closer than we ever intended to and I think Rain would have been happy if he knew that we were best friends.

I hope he was watching over us from up there..

I learnt about Matthew's past and weaknesses, mostly his bipolar depression that bothered him once in a while. He was acting on the outside while on the inside he was a human like all of us. And I'm glad he found Justin, someone who can pull Matthew away from drowning and makes sure that Matt shows who he really is.

Matthew is a soft sweet boy with a good sense of humor. And he was very smart.

"Matt?"

"Yeah Ry?" He asked.

"I love you.." I smiled, hugging him.

"I love you too little boy!" He laughed soft, smiling from ear to ear.

"I am not little!" I scolded, still hugging him and enjoying Matt's laugh.

"The last one who is in the bedroom is a LOSEEEER!" Matty suddenly yelled childishly, got up and fastly ran up the stairs.

"Hey! That's not fair! I wasnt ready, you cheated!" I gasped, running right after him.