III

"Mostly it's about the way you make me feel comfortable and nervous at the same time. It's about the way my heart beats a little faster when you're around."

Ryan Allen

How could a small human being ever feel this nervous?! Cause hell was I nervous! I might explode!

My heart raced against my chest as I slowly opened the door, only to reveal the clear ocean eyes that I unconsciously felt myself falling into. A smile was brought up to my lips as I watched the boy, he somehow had this warm and loving aura around him which pulled me in; it took my attention more than anything else in this world.

Jack was looking so freaking stylish with that cool black leather jacket which I noticed he seemed to love, he wore a nice red shirt underneath and some dark jeans. There was still that cold badass vibe around him, but it suited him in every which way.

"Wow.. You look beautiful Ryan" He smirked a bit while watching my casual clothes.

"T-thanks!" I felt myself blushing a bit at his compliment.

What keeps happening to me? I normally didn't get so shy with compliments!

"I mean not beautiful as in beautiful of course! Not that you not look beautiful! You do, but- argh damn it! I'm doing this again aren't I?!" He murmured low to himself, making me giggle.

"I can see that you styled your hair?" I smiled proud, loving to see his usually messy hair in a neat quiff even though I liked his messy hair also.

"Just for you.." He smirked and grinned, seeming a bit nervous for himself also. "Look Ryan, I'm not good at these kind of things. But I do want to get to know you so I hope you'll like what I have planned today" He admitted, looking calm after he said that.

"That's okay! I'm fine with everything, trust me. I'd love to make more friends and you seem like an amazing guy for that Jack" I genuinely smiled, already used to his comforting presence.

This would be a day to never forget, that's  about what my heart told me. I could feel that Jack and I would hang out for a while, we will become close friends eventually and I was glad that I met someone besides my best friend Matthew.

"So what are your magical plans for the day?" I asked curious.

"Do you like water..?"

——————————————————

"When you asked if I liked water I thought you meant the swimming pools" I smiled, watching the astonishing river where the reflection of the bright moon glistened on. The sight of it gave me warm tingles.

"Oh, sorry, I'll take you there another time. Good?" He grinned cheeky.

"That's a deal!" I giggled exciting, watching the rivers. "This view is breath taking Jack. Honestly, I'm glad you took me to this place. I never knew this all existed" I said mind blown.

"I always go here when I need to think. I found this spot last summer, I never actually took someone here. And I don't know what it is about you Ryan, but somehow I trusted you already with one simple look" He admitted, turning his head towards me.

The moonlight shone on his skin, turning him in some kind of angel and for some reason I could barely breath. My body felt all warm and tingly from this.

My smile widened as I watched his eyes, the blue within in the orbs brightened along with this moonlight and it seemed as if he opened the portals to his soul for me. It took one touch for that access, I've never felt this close to someone before and let me tell you this; it felt so damn good.

"Thank you for taking me here, I like this a lot Jack" I started to hug him. "Oh wait sorry, is this too much personal space?" I asked him and wanted to pull back, only to be wrapped in his arms in that moment.

The warmth of his big arms fulfilled every kind of emptiness inside of me which I never even knew that I ever had.

"So you play rugby and love other sports right? Why do you like it?" I asked, leaning further into him whilst I felt at home.

"It's just that rush and adrenaline that I get once I play or get active. I am almost addicted to it, it feels good. A bit cliche, but it's as if I'm flying some times" He got twinkles in his eyes from talking so lovingly about it, making me melt from it.

"Awe.. that's good!" I smiled, happy for him.

"You should come to my games some time" He smirked, looking at me.

"Only if you wanna bowl with me!" I giggled.

"Awe.. Of course, you are so adorable! Oh no I mean not adorable as in adorable. Not that you are not adorable, I mean you are, but it's not like-"

"Hey Jack, it's okay! You're doing it again" I laughed and interrupted him.

"Oh sorry.. I tend to ramble whenever I'm nervous. But you already noticed that of course" He shook his hand and looked up at the stars.

"Thank you Jack, I really like this. It's simple yet so unique. I'll never forget this place. I love the moon, the stars and the clear water. It's calming, I get now why you visit this place so much" I told him in all honesty.

"That's okay, I'm glad you like the entire view and the water. I think the water is the most important and beautiful part, because the water will never leave whether it's light or dark outside.." He explained to me all passionate.

"You know.. My best friend never liked water so I barely go to the swimming pool" I told him, looking forward to going with him some time. This is definitely something to be continued.

"Funny, my ex best friend too. Our best friends seem to have a lot alike? Who is your best friend?" He asked, looking at the water.

"His name is Matthew Gray, who is your ex best friend then?" I smiled.

"Shit.. Matthew Gray.."

(In my opinion this isn't the best chapter.. I hope you guys like it? I hate it so sorry..)