035 - STEPHEN STRANGE

THIRTY FIVE

☆☆☆

Dr Strange has been the doctor that care of your surgery when your car accident caused a piece of debri to impale your stomach. You'd been recovering for three weeks, and Dr Strange had always checked on you in the morning for routine checks. Over the three weeks you'd had time to learn about him.

"So, thank you for everything, Dr Strange." You smile as you stand by the entrance of the hospital. You had finally been discharged and you couldn't wait to get home and binge some much-missed baseball.

"It's my job, Y/N." He chuckles. "Can I be forward?" He smiles nervously at you as you stare quizzically back at him.

"Of course..."

"Can I take you on a date? I know I'm very busy at work, but it just won't feel the same without you here." Stephen looks at you, and all his arrogance and happiness from the past three weeks have faded as he waits for an answer he's probably been mulling over for some time.

"I would love that, Stephen." You breathe out with a beam. His face suddenly bursts into a huge smile and he laughs lightly at you, finally, using his first name.

"That's amazing to hear."

a/n
it's been so long since
I've watched Doctor
Strange and now I need
to rewatch it...