II

Ethan's pov
(The present)

I offered Roni a car ride back home but she didn't want to go back there, so i offered her to stay in the warehouse as i accompany her.

While on the car ride i asked, "Roni, i know that we're not the closest or anything but can you please tell me what happened so i can understand?"

"Im fine..." she said.

"Roni please" i begged once more and she finally said "fine, so earlier i went to the room to grab Aaron's phone..." she explained to me the whole story.

I was honestly surprised that someone would do this to her. I mean look at how pretty she is, she deserves the whole fucking WORLD and i mean it.
(It was just like me speaking hello hunty)

"Aww Roni, everything's gonna be alright. Wanna go grab a milkshake at the store down by the street?" I asked as her eyes lit up whilst she looked at me.

"Fuck yes" she said with her voice filled with joy. With that being said, i went and took a turn and went down the street to get to the store.

"What milkshake do you want Roni? My treat" i said. "No need, i'll pay, but i'll get the chocolate one." She said as she points at it in the menu.

"I'll have the same" i said to the waitress. While Roni was looking for her wallet in her bag, i gave the waitress the money and told Roni that she didn't have to pay.

She insisted on doing it but i refused.

I picked up our milkshakes and i started to talk with Roni about life. Y'know, get close to her... as friends. She just got out of a relationship so it wouldn't help her getting into another one, it might just make her situation worse.

After our little talks, i said
"Soooo Roni, i enjoyed talking to you. Would you mind hanging out again?"
"Oh um sure i wouldn't mind, i don't have any more plans since... i don't have a boyfriend anymore and literally no one cares about me." Roni replied sadly.

"How bout' me? I care and i have always cared." I said sincerely while blushing. She blushed and said "aww Eteeweetee you are the only person that said that to me EVER" she said then she hugged me.

After that we went out and drived back to the warehouse.

In the warehouse...

"So ummm Roni do you mind if we share a room together because there is only one room here" i asked. (just imagine there is only one)
"Oh- sure, why not?" She said smiling.

We went to the room and i got a pillow and a blanket and put it on the ground.
Roni quickly looked down to me from the bed. "What are you doing there?" She asked with a surprised face.

"I'm gonna sleep here." I replied confused. "Hell no you're not, come on here." She said. I laid next to her awkwardly and i said "you know, for a girl who just went through a breakup today, it's surprising to see you comfy being with me" i said whilst she laughed.

"I don't know Ethan, i guess i'm just comfortable around you. You're fun to be around with" she said with a huge smile.

"Aww that's so sweet. I know you're tired though, so go to sleep now" i said. She laid her head back to the pillow and put her hand over my body.

I fell asleep with her hands around me.

The next day...

"Good morning E" Roni said while holding a plate of pancakes. "Good morning Roni, do you think you wanna go back to your house later?" I asked
"Sure, im feeling a bit better now." She replied.

She went to the bathroom after eating the pancakes and took a bath.

"Oh shit, Ethannnnnn" she said while dragging the n. "Whats wrong?" I shouted from the bed so she can hear it.

"I didn't bring clothes" she shouted back from the bathroom. "Shit i forgot bout that" i said while looking for clothes in the closet.

"Umm you could use my clothes??? They're just y'know oversized...?" I said making my sentence seem more like a question. "Fine i guess, i mean my clothes are nasty as fuck so i have no choice" she replied.

She came out with a short towel wrapped around her and went towards me, getting the clothes. She looked fine as hell with her curvy petite body. Gosh damnit, why are you thinking that way Ethan, she just went through a horrible break up.

She grabbed the clothes and went straight back to the bathroom, blushing.

After all that...

I drove Roni back to her house and said our goodbyes. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

Roni's pov

After Ethan drove me back home, I immediately rushed to my room and got a teal round box and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a letter.

Everytime i have a crush, i write a letter. I wasn't planning to send them. It was just for me, to imagine and just to have some alone time, some fun time. Then i heard footsteps right by my room door.

I quickly hid the box under my bed and i saw Nessa by the door.
"Where the fuck were you last night? I was worried sick, you didn't even call or text me." Nessa asked. "I was with ummm Ethan" i replied.

"Yo yo yo, you just got out of a relationship, how'd you get over him that quickly?" She asked again.

"Chill Ness, im not interested in any sort of relationships yet, he hurt me a lot and im not willing to commit yet" i said. "Oh ok, im sorry Roni." She said with an apologising tone to her voice.

After hours of talking to Nessa about some depressing shit about my past relationship, we both fell asleep with tears rolling down our faces.

To be continued...

Hwehwe, so as i said before this book has some touch of "to all the boys i loved before" and maybe in the fourth or fifth chapter, it might get more tatbilb-y if that even makes sense but yeeeeh das prolly it. Also, this chapter is kinda long yknow :) pretty happy bout this chapt.
-💜