V

Grayson's pov

Why have i only heard of this now?! Our life was literally PEEEERRRRRFECT. Why now?!

I don't know if I should get mad or pity my brother. He has kept this from me for years and he's only telling me now?! You know what, nevermind. This girl needs a piece of my mind.

"Hey Mereho-" I screamed. Ethan quickly covered my mouth. "GRAY" Ethan whisper screamed. "What?!" I replied. "Shhh, lemme handle it." He said as Meredith got closer and closer.

Ethan's pov

Meredith came closer and closer to us, Nessa was hella confused of what's happening while Roni has a look of anger on her face.

I told Roni already, remember the time where we had a deep talk? Yeaah...

Meredith came to me and said "heeeeyyy Eth, i missed you!!!" She squealed. She went in for a hug but I went backwards rejecting it. I mean, SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO DO THIS ANYMORE! HOW DARE THIS BI- "hi Meredith" I said with no emotions at all.

"Sooo how's it going?" She asked. "Umm it's fi-" "who are those girls?" She said as i got cut off.

"Vanessa and Veronica" i said blandly. "Hmm are one of those you girlfriend?" She said. "Umm-" as i was about to answer, Roni went and kissed me.

"Yes, actually I'm Veronica, Ethan's girlfriend" Roni answered. I stood still while she blushed. "Oh ok then." Meredith said in an angry manner.

Roni's pov

As Meredith left, i put a look of success on my face and smiled at Ethan.

"Roni about the-" he stuttered. "Yeah yeah, don't mind it. I just felt the need of doing so coz' i felt that Meredith wanted to get you back or something." I said without noticing that Aaron was looking at us from a distance.

"Excuse me." I said as i ran to the bathroom.

Ethan's pov

I stood there, wondering why Roni ran away to go to the 'bathroom'.

Minutes went by and i was still waiting for Roni. Gray and Nessa were already swimming while i was still here.

"Hey Eth! COME ONNN!!!" Gray shouted from the water.

"Go on, I'm gonna- uhh go to the bathroom for a sec" i said as i went to the bathroom.

I knocked on the girls bathroom, knowing Roni would be there but there was no response.

I waited and waited but all of the sudden, I hear whimpers coming from inside.

"Roni?" I said, putting my ear against the door. The whimpers became louder and louder.

"Roni? Please, open the door." She did as i told and opened the door.

I saw Roni with puffy red eyes, i went in and hugged her. "Roni, why are you crying? Did i do something wrong?" I asked.

"Ethan, you did nothing wrong. I just saw A-Aaron from af-afar looking at u-us earlier. Im sorry Ethan i just really fucking miss him!" She stated. I continued hugging her while she cried on my chest.

"It's ok Roni, he hurt you. He doesn't deserve a BEAUTIFUL and awesome human being like you" i said, emphasising the word beautiful.

She just cried on my chest for a few minutes or so.

"Hey Roni," I tapped on her shoulder. I saw her lift her head up a bit, so i can see her eyes "do you wanna come to the water with me?" I asked, feeling the need of comforting her.

She was hesitant at first but later on agreed to do so.

We walked to the water seeing Nessa and Gray.

"Where have you guys been?" Gray asked as we got closer and closer. "Why are your eye pu- RONI HAVE YOU BEEN CRYING?!" Nessa asked, worriedly.

"Don't worry about it" Roni said. "C'mon let's go to the water and have fun!" I said with a big smile.

Roni's pov

I love how excited Eth gets when he comes to the water.

His smile is so cute.

I smiled at the thought. Ethan pulled my arm along with him to the water while splashing me.

After the beach...

We were walking back to our hotel but Gray insisted that him and Nessa needed to leave because they're tired

Gray's pov

It's time to set Eth and Roni up, so I gave them some alone time.

I can tell either way, that they like each other and Nessa thought so too.

Me and Nessa went straight back home and went to our room to watch netflix. "Nessa what do you wanna watch?"
"To all the boys?" Nessa asked, unsure if i'll be interested. "Sure"

...

Ethan's pov

Roni and I just sat at the sand and talked for a while.

We talked about everything, family, the past, the present and the future but then we went to a certain topic that made her cry, relationships.

"Listen, i need to pretend like I have a girlfriend so that Meredith will get away from me." I stated "why don't we let people know that we're in a relationship even though it's all just pretend, not just Meredith and Aaron. What do you think?"

"That's... umm I'll think about it" Roni said. "In the meanwhile, why don't we head back home? Im a bit tired." She said. "Leggo" i said rising up from the sand as I reached my arm out to her, trying to help her up.

She grabbed my hand and stood up.

While walking...

"Thanks for this day Eth, it means a lot" she said smiling at me

As we went in our house we saw Gray and Ness cuddling in their room. Roni giggled. Then I heard a flash sound, I looked at Roni and saw that she took a pic. I smiled.

I wanted to go to the grocery store to buy some food. "Roni, imma go buy food in the grocery store im hella hungry" i said. Roni replied, "Ok, get me some snacks please, tomorrow's gonna be our last day here." "Ok" i said

I head out, until I saw Aaron. "Ethan, how long have you been hanging out with Roni?" He asked. I smirked and raised my brow up and said "Not long."

To be continued...

Im sorry that this lazy ass didn't update for like 2 weeks or smthn heheheh... if their are grammar or spelling mistakes, dont mind it hehe i was too lazy to double check... tatbilb is peeking out o' this story alr HAHAHHA aight byeee