III

Ethan's pov

I went back home still thinking about her. I really care about her and now that we got to talk, i felt closer to her.

The next day...

I went to Roni and Nessa's place to see how Roni was doing.

...

I arrived at their house wearing my go to, a black tee with my red champion shorts and some regular ol white rubbers.

I knocked on their doorstep and someone answers the door almost immediately.

It was Nessa.

"Ethaaaannnn, you're hereeee." She said with a sheepish smile. "Yeah, hey Nes, where's Roni?" I questioned. "She's upstairs in her room, second door to the left" she answered while smiling. I wonder what has gotten into her.

I went up the stairs to Roni's room. She was still sleeping. How cute. But as i went closer to her and as i sat beside her on the bed, i saw some cuts on her hand.

Oh shit, she cuts again.

I went downstairs and immediately told Nessa what happened.

She said that Roni was having a really hard time letting go of Aaron. Although, she was perfectly fine hanging with me yesterday. I didn't know that she was still going through this even though its just been a day or so.

Suddenly, i heard footsteps behind me and i turned my back. I saw Roni standing behind us. "Oh Ethan, i didn't know you were coming." She said. "Roni can we uh talk, just for a sec?" I said.

I brought her upstairs and made her sit down. "Roni, you can't keep doing this." I said holding up her hand. She started tearing up a bit as i hugged her.

"Ethan im sorry, i just don't know how i can handle all these. I can't seem to get him off my mind." She said as she cried, balling her eyes out.

"Hey, Roni calm down. You're gonna get through this and i'll help you through it." I said with a look of sincerity in my eyes.

Roni's pov

We ended up talking more and more until midnight. Breakups, breakdowns and more sad shit about life.

I didn't know how much pain he's been through before, before all this and it's somehow new to me that he's opening up to me because previously, Nessa said that he doesn't like spilling his feelings out yo a person.

But even though he was experiencing all this, he was still comforting me. Let me tell you, him comforting me was the best feeling ever.

I felt actually like im important to a person for once, of course with Nessa as an exemption.

We ended up falling asleep, once again. Just like how we always end up.

The next day, i saw no one beside me, no Ethan. I went downstairs and saw Nessa. I went to go and asked her where Ethan is and she said
"oh Ethan went home earlier, he said that Gray might be sus if he doesn't go back home."

"Oki, thanks sis." I said as i hugged her.

Nessa's pov

You know what, i feel like Ethan likes Roni. I should go call Gray and ask him about what he thinks.

The phone rings...

V: babe babe babe!!!

G: Nessa chilllllll, what is it? Spill.

He said in his husky voice. I bit my lip. I find it hot when his voice is like that.
(Oh Nessa, dont we all)

G: Earth to Nessa.