Authors Note

This is my third attempt at making a fanfiction based on one of my favorite series.

For those of you who don't know, Card Captor Sakura (also known as CardCaptors in the original english dub) is a Fantasy/Slice of Life Manga/Anime series loosely apart of the Magical Girl genre. It is also known as the Clow Card Saga, apart of the Clamp Multiverse alongside; XXXholic, Tsubasa, and the Blood Saga.

The story is about a young girl named Sakura Kinomoto, who starts off as a stereotypical Mary Sue with a normal life, until one night she has a strange dream, foreshadowing events to come. The next day her father brings home an ancient artifact, known as the Book of Clow, which calls to her that night. Once Sakura picks up the book, it unlocks and opens, revealing a collection of cards: the Clow Cards. After reading the name of the first card titled 'Windy' the other cards scatter. A mystical guardian named Kero awakens, fills Sakura in on what's going on, gives her a magic key, and makes her a Card Card Captor.

And no, this fanfiction does not take place after the Clear Card Arc. It will instead take place within its own separate timeline, after the events of the final season and second film. Consider the fact that this series exists within a Multiverse, with a bunch of alternate timelines, it shouldn't be a problem.

Enjoy.