I'm Sorry

"FREAK! Get up and make breakfast." Yelled a rather fat man his face getting more and redder by the second.
"Coming Uncle Vernon." Harry said in a quiet voice from her 'room'. Harry crawled out of the cupboard and headed to the kitchen to cook.
"Girl hurry up."
"Yes, Uncle Vernon." As Harry was putting the toast into the toaster she forgot to turn off the eye that had the pan with the bacon in it so it got a little burnt but all she could do was hope that they didn't notice. Harry put the plates on the table and backed away so they can eat.
"Freak here are ou chorus for today get them done before we go, today is Dudley's birthday and Mrs.Figg can't watch you so you have to come with us. GO NOW!"
"Yes, sir." So Harry started on doing the dishes, then cleaning the living room and she kept getting tape stuck to her feet and legs. After another hour and a half of cleaning Harry gets pulled out of her cleaning mode by Dudley running passed her and pushing her into a vase making it fall and shaders into pieces.
"Dad, Harry broke something without touching it." He yelled with a wicked grin. "You are so in trouble."
"What's wrong Dudley?"
"Harry did something and the vase fell and she didn't even touch it."
"Girl! What did I tell you about using your freakish powers around my son." Then he slapped her, hard. "Now, go get ready to leave."
"Yes, sir." Harry went and changed into a not torn shirt and muddy trainers. As they headed to the car Vernon shoved Harry in while Petunia strapped Dudley in and off they went.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
In a dark house on Spinner's End lived a man with a less than pleasant personality. Severus Snape is rather tall with black hair down to his shoulders, thin lips, and a long nose. His voice is deep and can get a little droning to listen to for an hour if you are one of his students. Severus can get all scary and mean but his job is dangerous, he is the potions master at Hogwarts, so he deals with potentially dangerous and life-threating ingredients around children from ages eleven to seventeen. Severus was sitting in his chair reading an old written in book when his fireplace roared to life with green flames coming out.
"Severus, are you there?"
"Yes, Albus."
"I need you to do something for me tomorrow."
"What is it?"
"I need you to drop in on Harry Potter for me."
"Sorry no."
"Severus I need you to do this for me, I have an appointment tomorrow morning."
"Fine, what time do you need me to go?"
"Around 10:30 will be fine, thank you."
Then he hung up.
"Great."
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
At the zoo Harry was having a hard time having fun looking at the animals. They where in the snake house and Dudley was trying to make one move when it was clearly sleeping.
"Daddy make it move."
Vernon tapped on the glass, nothing then Dudley started banging on the glass. "Move!"
"She's sleeping," Harry said, having enough of them yelling, Dudley walked off going somewhere. "Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like, lying there day after day, having people press their ugly faces in on you." Then the nake looked at her like it understood her. "Can you...hear me?" The snake nods at Harry. It's just...I've never talked to a snake before. Do you...I mean...do you talk to people often?" The snake shakes her head no. "You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there, do you miss your family?" Then the snake turns her head in the direction of a sign which says, Bred in Captivity. "I see. That's me as well. I never knew my parents either." Then Dudley came running over, punching Harry out the way and onto the floor.
"Mummy, dad, come here! You won't believe what the snake is doing!!" From her spot on the floor, Harry glares at Dudley as he puts his hands on the glass. As Harry glares the glass disappears and Dudley falls into the pool inside the snake enclosure. As Dudley tries to get up the snake slithers out and stops in front of Harry.
"Thanks" The snake hissed.
"Anytime," Harry says as she watches the snake slither off.
Once Dudley gets up the glass was back and he was stuck in there. "MUM!! Mummy help me!"
"My darling boy what happened!" both Petunia and Dudley were in tears. Harry couldn't help but let a little giggle slip out. That was a mistake, Vernon heard her and he looked at them with all the hatred in the world. Harry gulped, she knew she was in for it when they got back to the Dursley's house. The ride was long a quiet other than the ever so often sneeze from Dudley who had gotten a minor cold from falling into the small pool of water. When they reached the house Harry was pulled inside by her hair which reached her midback by the way. Once inside Harry was punched in the gut, she yelled in pain. Then a kick to the side which rebroke one of her ribs, Vernon reached over and grabbed a small lamp off of an inn table by the couch and slowly pressed the burning hot lightbulb to Harry's cheek. She screamed loud and high at the burning sensation on her already bruised face from the slap earlier.
"I'm not done with you yet." Vernon walked off and Harry knew what he was going to go get, the blade, Vernon used the carving knife and cut words into Harry's pale but slightly tanned skin, it was one of the worst punishments she had gotten. There was also the belt, a whip, and a 5 iron golf club, not to mention the punching, kicking, being slapped, hit by a cast iron skillet by her aunt and the bullying at school by Dudley and his friends. Vernon came back with the knife and pulled Hary to her feet and yanked off her shirt. "You are nothing but a useless unwanted freak, you cause trouble for others and you think you can get away with it. You are trash, and will never be anything more than that." Then he spits on her and proceeded to cut the woods into her beaten and bloody body. He laughed as she let out blood-curdling screams of pain. When he finally stopped he threw her into the cupboard and locked the door. "No food for the rest of the month and the first two weeks of next month you little freak, also there is no such thing as magic you little bitch." Then he walked away leaving a broken girl to cry on her own who is slowly giving up on the hope that she will ever be safely away from her 'family'.
"Mum, Papa I'm sorry for killing you please forgive me." Then Harry blacked out and she wouldn't wake till morning.