Are You Sure?

Harry sat down as Severus went into the kitchen and made some tea and put some snacks out for him and Harry. "Here we are. Do you want any milk or sugar in your tea?" Severus asked Harry as she was looking around the living room. "Harry, my little girl. Would you like milk or sugar in your tea?"
"Umm sugar please like four cubes, please? I have a rather large sweet tooth. Auntie said that it is unbecoming of a lady to eat so many sweets and to have a lot of sweet drinks."
Harry rambled on she does that when she is asked a question that isn't a yes or no question. Vernon would answer any question that requires more than a yes or no answer. Severus just smiled at his little girl.
"Well, I say you are like your mother in that aspect of having a sweet tooth. I don't mind sweets but I can only have so many at a time."
"I forgot, sorry," Harry said as she got off the comfy leather sofa and sat on the hardwood floor.
"What in the world are you doing?"
"Well I didn't ask to sit on the sofa and I forgot that unless given permission I am not allowed to sit on anything but the floor," Harry answered as if she was repeating something she had been taught and had memorized.
"That is stupid. Who came up with that?"
"Auntie and Uncle."
"You don't live with them anymore so their rules no longer apply. At some point, I will explain my housekeeping rules later. Now sit on the sofa and drink your tea and eat something.
"Okay thank you, Severus.''
"How about you call me dad or something similar? That way you can get used to it. You don't have to if you don't want, just a thought."
"Papa. You said you had a story to tell me."
Severus smiled at his new name given to him by Harry. "Yes, I did. Do you want to get some rest or do you want to hear it now?"
"Now please."
"Okay. When I was eight years old I was playing outside when I saw someone float down from a tree. She had red hair and the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. I walked over to her and asked her if she knew about the magical world. She looked at me like I was crazy. Then I realized she was a muggle-born. We became best friends after I told her that we were the same. We would play on the swings and climb trees. When we were eleven we got our Hogwarts letters. She was so happy, I was also to be going to school with her and maybe get into the same house. We sat with each other on the train ride. Once we got into the castle and we got sorted we were put into different houses. We still had a lot of classes together and we ate lunch outside by the lake. I loved being at that school now the only downside was James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. They were the biggest bullies in Hogwarts. They mainly messed with me because James was jealous of my friendship with the green-eyed girl. Now the only time they went too far was when they tied me to a tree and let a werewolf almost kill me. Other than that one time the green-eyed girl was always there to help me. Sometimes my friends from my house would help too. I was lucky to have her in my life. Then we got into a fight one day and called her a name that should never be said to any muggle-born. I lost my temper and she didn't talk to me for months. When she did it was because she needed to use my potions notes. We slowly started talking to each other again and we became best friends once more. Then a war broke out. It was terrifying and a lot of people died. In spite of this me and the green-eyed girl fell in love and got married after we finished school. James and I kinda worked out some of our problems with one another along with Black and Lupin. Pettigrew, on the other hand, was not keen on being a loyal friend. You see when he got older he became a spy for the bad side of the war. I didn't know that my green-eyed wife was carrying my child at the time. I was away on a mission when she gave birth. I was upset that I couldn't be there but I was happy to hear that I was a father. On Halloween night Pettigrew told the bad man about James and my wife's hiding place. Now that same night one of my daughter's godfathers came to visit. When he got there the bad man was there and he had killed my beautiful green-eyed wife and James. The bad man and my child's godfather had a battle until the bad man used an unforgivable killing the godfather of my child. The bad man stole my child and put her with her mother's magic hating sister and her husband. By the time I got to the house my wife was lying pale and cold on the floor and my baby girl was gone. I was devastated and inraged. The person that was blamed for this whole thing was Black, he was also charged with killing thirteen muggles in an alleyway. Black got sent to Azkaban without a trial. Now as time passed a story spread that the child that was stolen was the daughter of Lily and James Potter and that their daughter Harriet Forti Potter had killed the Dark Lord. The wizarding world was happy that the so-called evil one had died. The true evil one is Albus Dumbledore. The truly good ones in this war are the followers of the Dark Lord. Your mother Lily and I were one of your godfather's most loyal friends and followers. When you were born he saw the power you had and how much it could grow. He claimed you his next heir to everything he owns. You, my little girl, are one of the richest witches in the world. Not only with being the heir to Riddle but also to Potter and Black and you being my daughter you are also the heir to Snape and the current Lady Prince. It is a family thing that the next girl born from the Prince line is the Lady and owner of all the vaults and the properties."
"But how am I the heir to Black and Potter?"
"They both loved you so much and they both looked after you. They are your honorary godfathers along with Lupin and my friend Lucius Malfoy. Now your godmothers are Bellatrix, Alice, and Narcissa. Lucius and Narcissa have a child his name is Draco, you also have another godbrother named Neville Longbottom his parents and Alice and Frank Longbottom. They were tortured into insanity. The Prince line also has some connections to a few other royal lines in both the muggle and wizarding world."
"Wow. This all seems like a lot to handle."
"Yes well we can talk later it is almost dinner time. What do you want to eat?"
"Umm I don't know, I'm never asked that question. I'm usually the one making dinner."
"Well how about something light, we need you to start eating. I am going to have you take this potion that will help you grow a bit. How about we have soup."
"That seems good. I don't have any kind of favorite but I will try just about anything."
"Tomato soup then." Severus went into the kitchen and started to make dinner. He didn't hear Harry get up and follow him or seem to notice her standing just to the right of him until she said to put a little more salt. He almost dropped his glass salt grinder. "Holy Merlin you scared me. How are you so quiet?"
"I was trained to be quiet and to go unnoticed. Sometimes I can't even do that. I'm not to make any noise so I don't disturb anyone."
"We will talk later. Do you want to help me with dinner?"
"I can just go and sit down and stay out of your way. I'm sorry for disturbing you."
"Harry, I would like you to stay if you wish."
"I would like to stay and help if it is okay with you."
"I will be more than happy to have you stay with me."
Harry had a feeling he was talking about more than just helping with dinner. "Are you sure?"
"Yes, I am."
"Okay. What do you need me to do."