This is So Weird

After dinner, Harry and Severus did the dishes and sat down in the living room. Harry still had a lot of questions just burning a hole in her mouth. She didn't want to bother him but he was different than the Dudley's. It was also common knowledge that most adults like to be bothered with questions. 'I don't like not knowing what to do. Papa said I can ask questions but I don't want to get on the nerves with too many. Plus I asked so many earlier today on just the walk to the house.' Harry thought to herself. her mind was racing.
"Harry? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, just thinking."
"Is there something you wanted to ask me? You know you can ask me anything if you need to."
"Well... It's just how do I know if you won't get tired of me? You don't have to do this. I can go back to Dursley's. I got this far and I'm not dead yet, Another month is nothing. Plus I don't have to go back over Christmas, I will only be there over the summer. Who is my other godfather? Why do I have so many godfathers and not as many godmothers? Why did James, Remus, and Sirius make me their heir? Along with Tom? What don't I know about myself? Of all the people in the world why me?"
"Calm down. I'm not going to get tired of you, they didn't have anyone left and they loved you so much that they wanted to give you everything they had. Tom Riddle is your other godfather and he is also known as Voldemort the man that sacrificed his body to save you. There is a lot more to tell you and somethings you need to find out yourself. I don't know why you are the one to have to go through with all of this but in a way, I'm glad I'm not on my own anymore and you don't have to feel like no one loves you when there are people who do. I love you and so did your mother. James died for you, he knew you were my child but he didn't care. Tom cares a great deal for you too. You are going to meet the Malfoys soon and you will see just how much they love you. Don't ever second guess the love your family has for you."
"Okay, it's just this is so weird. I've never had someone say they love me in any way and it is just a lot to take in."
"I understand but it is going to be okay, trust me."
"I do. Umm, I need to show you something. Please don't get to mad that you yell because loud noises frighten me."
"Harry you are making me worried."
"Well, Uncle Vernon and Auntie Petunia don't like it when I mess up. Also, Dudley and his friends like to go Harry Hunting."
"Harry, what do you need to show me?"
Harry turned around and lifted up her shirt, showing the scars left by the people who were her family.
"Harry..."
"I have more on my legs and front but...I-I don't know what you classify as bad but for me, this is normal and not new but I never liked it but I never knew if there was a way to make it stop. It started when I was around three and got worse from there. The older I got the more things I had to do, the more chance I had at messing up and getting a beating. Most of the time it was belt lashings or a slap maybe even a punch or getting kicked. That was on like not doing my normal chores right or forgetting something. If I burnt anything while cooking I was burnt to the extent I burnt the food. I would have to put my hand on the stove of sometimes in the oven. Every once in awhile Aunt Petunia would take the hot skillet and hit me with it or place it on my belly for a long time. If was really bad that was when the knife would come out. I got the knife when I did the weird freakish things. Vernon would strap me down and cut nasty things on my skin."
Harry was crying but kept talking. Her Papa needed to know.
"Harry, it's going to be okay now. You are safe as long as you are with me, and you always are going to be with me. The things you are able to do aren't freakish. It is just your magic letting it's self out. You are a witch, my darling girl."
"I can't be, I'm a freak, I'm a nobody. Magic can't be real. Can it?"
"It is Harry, I have it and so did your mother."
"Really?"
"Yes really."
"Papa my body hurts."
"I understand, let's get you to your room and then you can lay down."
"I get a bed and my own room?"
"Yes. Come here."
"Why?"
"I was going to pick you up and carry you."
"I've never been carried before."
"Well come here so I can be the first one." Severus put his arms out and Harry practically ran right into them. The pair went upstairs and into Harry's room. "I will be right back, I'm going to go get a clean shirt for you to sleep in"
"Okay." Severus was back less than thirty seconds.
"Here we are, go get changed and then I will let you sleep."
Harry got changed and played down. "Good night Papa."
"Good night Little one."
"I love you." With than Harry was sound asleep.
"I-I love you too Harry." Severus choked out trying and failing to hold back the tears. "I have loved you for the past eleven years and I will never stop." Both Snapes got the best sleep in their lives that night.

I FUCKIN SUCK ASS AND I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A NEW CHAP IS ABOUT TO COME OUT FOR MY OTHER STORY PLEASE READ. I LOVE YOU ALL