031 [bonus chapter]

yoongi and hoseok walked hand in hand, the elder speaking quietly about something between the both of them, as they walked along the cobblestone path winding through the serene park. though others in the park looked at the two boys with disgust, they couldn't bring themselves to care. hoseok swung their arms back and forth as they followed the path, both boys walking past the onlookers with confidence.

hoseok listened to the smooth rhythm of the elder's low voice as rambled on and on about his latest basketball game, and how his good friend mark was an outstanding player, and how namjoon had almost cost them the game by dropping the ball as many times as he did. hoseok giggled listening to his overdramatic renditioning of last night's game.

"you're so cute," hoseok commented, looking at his boyfriend's flushed face from the ranting he'd been doing.

"i'm not cute! i'm being serious here! how does one mess up that many times in a two hour long game?" yoongi exclaimed, "he's just lucky that jungkook guy loves his clumsy self," yoongi huffed.

hoseok smiled warmly at the elder, "i love you, hyung," he leaned in and pressed a soft kiss against his cheek.

"i love you too, sunshine," yoongi cupped the younger's face with his free hand and meshed their lips together.

they fit flawlessly between each other, like perfect puzzle pieces. with closed eyes, they leaned into each other's warmth, relishing in the feel of the slide of their lips against one another's. no doubt there were people watching with disgusted expressions, with disdained glares, but oh how they didn't care.

yoongi pulled away first, only to leave a small peck on the younger's now slightly reddened lips. a grin broke out onto hoseok's face as they finally pulled away and resumed their walking. they strolled under the cherry blossom trees in a comfortable silence.

"i wasn't lying y'know," hoseok spoke up, gazing at their intertwined fingers lovingly.

"what?" yoongi questioned, quirking a dark brow at his boyfriend.

"your fingers look so good intertwined with mine," hoseok giggled.

"oh my god," yoongi laughed, "what am i gonna do with you?" he leaned in, capturing hoseok's lips for another kiss.