IX

Important; hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that from now on I'm going to be using Jeongguk instead of Jungkook, and gguk/ggukie.

*

The two had finished baking the cake, and Taehyung happily cut out a piece from exactly in the middle of the cake and handed it to Jeongguk. "For you ggukie!" the boy happily stated, a small giggle escaping his lips as he did so, which the younger smiled in response to before letting out a small "Thank you Taehy-" I mean Taetae" He corrected as he saw the other boy's narrowed eyes staring at him frustratedly by calling him the wrong name. "Does ggukie like it?" the boy said with his lips pouted like a child, and Jeongguk felt the urge to suddenly kiss him. He tried his best to put those thoughts aside before responding. "Yes, ggukie loves it" he said, which earned a large grin from the boy.

*
The two boys were now sitting on the sofa, the elder now sobered up a little, but still quite tipsy. The younger of the two has his focus on his phone, whilst the other was sat beside him cross-legged, looking at the other with his lips rested in a pout. "G-gukkie" he said, a little hiccup escaping as he did so. "Hm?" the other responded, eyes still focused on his phone. "D-does g-gukkie still hate t-taetae?" he asked quietly, a hint of sadness yet hope in his voice, causing the other to divert all his attention away from his phone and onto the small boy beside him. His hair was a little ruffled, and his cheeks were flushed and a slight shade of pink. His long eyelashes just added to the beauty he was; which fluttered everytime he blinked. Jeongguk placed his phone on the side and turned to face the other, his expression softening as he looked into his eyes. "My emotions right now are far from hate, Tae" he said, causing the other to smile. "Tae" he said, getting the other boy's attention. "I'm.. I'm sorry for all the mean things I've ever said to you, I truly am. I don't even know why my mind was clouded with all these negative feelings towards you. Over the course of staying here with you I've realised it's actually nice spending time with you, and I don't know why it took me so long to realise we could actually be... good friends." He said, the other boy smiling, with his cheeks puffing out, until he heard the last word which for some reason hurt a little, causing his smile to fall and his eyebrows to furrow. He looked down and pouted before mumbling something that the other couldn't quite decipher.

"What?" the younger asked, not quite sure what the other just mumbled. "...but I don't want to be friends..." he said quietly while looking down and playing with his fingers, causing Jeongguk to look at him with a slightly hurt expression. "because taetae.. taetae likes ggukie" he said, before slowly looking back up at the other to see his eyes slightly widened. "What?" he asked, slightly shocked. "i-is ggukie d-disgusted by th-that?" He said with his eyes slightly glossy, scared he put the other boy off. "No, that's not it. How could I be disgusted by that? I meant, are you telling the truth? Or is it just because you're drunk" he asked. "I-its the truth" he said shyly as he looked down, refusing to make eye contact with the other.

"Taehyung"

"Hm?"

"Look at me"

"I-I don't want to.."

"Taehyung, look at me"

The boy slowly lifted his head up and made eye contact with the other, and when he did, the slightly intoxicated boy was suddenly hit with a surge of confidence. What he was about to do, he had to do now. It felt like the perfect moment. If he didn't do it now, it would be too late.

So with that in mind, Taehyung leaned forward and quickly pecked the other boy's lips.

*

uwuwuwu, sorry i ended it there :( this is a short update, i've not been able to update in ages because i've been so busy with college :( i was able to quickly write this for you guys! i hope you enjoy <<3333