The Voice of Darkiplier

Dark's P.O.V

I have been planning since Anti woken me. He thinks I follow him. He is so wrong. I am my own person!

I do not take orders from him.

Since He woke me he has had me wake up the other youtube evil egos, but what he didn't know was I was getting them on my side. Not his. 

They all bow down to me and only me. 

'Dark please you don't have to do this!' I can still hear Mark's voice in my head. He is always trying to get me to turn good.

Today was different tho. Mark stopped talking. Like he wasn't even there.

"Ohhhh Mark are you there?" No answer. I searched his mind trying to find him. He is gone. 

Oh no. That can't be good.

I started calling the egos together. "Everyone time for a meeting!" 

The skype calls started coming in.

"What's this about Dark?" BlazingPhil was the first to talk.

"Yeah Dark I was getting ready to go nee some people!" Ian Neecox was next to talk.

They all started to get antsy. 

"So are you going to say anything or did you lose your voice Darkiplier?" Daniel Howell asked. 

It was still weird knowing that Dan didn't have any egos cause his evil one toke over.

I sighed. Looking at the screen.

"Okay everyone now SHUT UP!" Everyone silenced.

"I called for all of you for a reason. Can any of you still hear your good side in your head?" Everyone stayed silent.

Dan raised his hand. "Mine has been gone from the beginning."

I face palmed. "We know Dan. You Dark peace of shit."

Grizzelyvoices started to speak in her growl voice. "I stopped hearing her a little bit a go."

Neecox answered as well. "Yeah me too!'

Everyone's good side was disappearing. Maybe this was a good thing.

"Do we need to be worried?" Sharkyoho asked.

I rubbed my chin thinking. "If anyone notices anything else like if you hear them again let me know. In the mean time keep getting ready for the battle. 

The battle will be on the 28!"

Anti was planning on coming here for the first battle. Oh just you wait Anti we are taking you down.

Suffering is all you will get in this universe.....Antisepticeye!

A/N

So What do you think? Next Chapter will be what is going on with Jack and Mark in Mind land?!?

Glad people are loving the story :)