Come Closer

Jack's P.O.V

I stood in front of the conscience merger. 

"So this is what Chica has been planning. She wants to merge our egos with ourselves."

If she is doing this that means she probably already toke over chica's body and mind. 

No wonder she rules here.

Anti isn't going to like this. "This might be our only chance to beat evil chica!" 

I opened the tube and dragged out Anti. "I'll explain once I wake up. I promise!"

I patted his head. "Good boy now STAY!" I pointed at the lifeless body. 

Starring at the tube, I stepped inside. "Here goes nothing!"

I fell asleep.

I woke up to a hotel room. Why am I here?

I walked around trying to find any clues to why I was in a hotel room...in LA???

"Okay now that's weird."

'Hey Idiot turn around.'

I turned around. I swore I heard a voice. 'You did it's me, Anti!'

I looked into the mirror. Looking at the scars on my neck, I remember everything now.

'Good now can you explain to me why you have control but I can still talk to you like this?'

"It's evil chica she made these conscience mergers. She plans on merger all egos."

'No fuck'n way! So we are now the same person?!?'

"I guess so. What does she gain from merging us?"

I laid on the bed. 'She probably wants the mind palace by herself. She attack all the evil egos at once trying to kill us. Altho we were in a war back then.'

"A WAR?"

'Yeah it was when the mind palace came to exist. All the evil egos wanted to rule it. We were fighting for days until Chica arrived.'

I could feel how scared he is. "You okay?"

It's like I can feel his emotions. Weird must be because we have merged.

'Yeah i'm fine it's just painful to remember.'

"I understand but please tell me what happened." I breathed in and then out. His nerves are crazy right now.

'After Chica arrived. She attacked all the evil egos. I can still remember the crunching from her chewing on bears and sharks. We lost. All the egos went back to their rooms and stayed.'

'After the war, Chica would come to our rooms and experiment on us.'

I started feeling sad. 

"You keep saying 'us' are you saying all of people egos or...?"

'Marvin was the first to go...'

I covered my mouth. "No it can't be! What about Jackaboy?"

'He was the last one to go before me...'

"What did you do to keep from being experimented on?"

'I broke free from your mind. Even tho I technically had to rip your soul from your body to do so.'

I felt my chest and then the scars on my neck.

"What was the experiments for?" I asked.

'She tried creating bodies for the egos in your world.'

"But why merge us together then if that's what she is trying to do anyway?"

My hotel door opened. 

"It's because I have to split you in this world and not the mind palace!"

There are the door way was Chica with Mark?!?

"Come with us Jack. Chica will fix you. Like she fixed me."

I starred at Mark. He didn't look any different maybe alittle emo looking but nothing to big of a difference.

'That's not Mark. Your Mark has been gone for years.'

You don't mean.

'Mark's egos were experimented on before yours.'

But what about Dark I thought you two were friends?

"Come on Jack. Let's go." Dark smiled at me.

"No Get away from me." I started to run through the hotel.

I gotta get out of here.

'Let me take over.'

Why?

'I'm sorta a demon with powers. You didn't think all that glitching was Robin did you?'

Okay take over.

I felt a power take over me.

Anti's P.O.V

I opened my eyes. I have control.

'They are catching up! Whatever you are going to do. DO IT NOW!'

I felt my power rush through my body. 

I teleported to our home in Brighton. 

We crashed onto the bed.

'Can Dark teleport?'

I sighed. "Thankfully no. He lost his powers due to Chica's experimenting. He let that slip one night we were talking."

'Good but now what is the plan?'

"You didn't by chance have any allies before you did the merge did you?"

The idiot was actually thinking. 'Hey now! That's not nice and no not that I can think of. Chica got to everyone that was in the rooms. Even got Dan Howell out of his cell.'

"That's it!"

I could feel him questioning.

"When evil Chica toke over the mind palace she gained a power to bring the host soul to her. That's what she did with Dan. She also did it with her own soul. She threw BOTH of them in cells."

'You don't mean.'

"Oh Jackaboy I think we have a plan."

A/N

Sorry if it don't make any sense. I kept rewriting the whole time. Trying to get the story to stay true to what I wanted. But anyways yay Jack and Anti teaming up!!! :)