Corzy - It's only a Nightmare

Author's Note: Enjoy!

Gizzy was already having a bad day. Cor was out of town, getting groceries on his way back and there were three other things that made this day a bad day.

1. It was storming in Seattle

2. He had a painful headache

3. He was tired

This also didn't help him so Gizzy decided to take a nap, (Author's note: And I'm half attempted to join him.) so Gizzy went to go bed, after taking headache medicine. He fell right asleep, but couldn't sleep. He was having a nightmare.

First in this bad dream, His parents, his family died but didn't leave him anything in their last will and made it so Gizzy was poor for this. The Second bad thing was, his friends, all of them hated him, and wanted not a thing to do with him. They never even collaborated with him. Third thing, his channel didn't get anything good, just hate, dislike, bullies attacking him on the internet, then Rocky his dog kept growling at Gizzy whenever he got close, and bit him when he tried or even touched him. The dog didn't seem the same loving dog, and the worst part of it came:

Cor. He told Gizzy he never loved him, as he destroyed the ring Gizzy used to propose with, and left him crying. His name got to repeated by the ones in the dream, except Rocky until...

Gizzy woke up crying. "Gizzy are you ok?" Cor asked. 'Does he really hate me?' He thought "No, I had a nightmare." Gizzy said crying hugging Cor tightly. "I'm sorry you had that dream." Cor said. Gizzy told Cor about this dream and he hugged him. Cor's reponse to the dream put Gizzy's fears to rest. "Gizzy, I love you too much, and I'd never break up with you. You're not weak, and I love you." Gizzy smiled.

Cor and Gizzy unloaded the stuff, made dinner, and ate it. The food was steak. After dinner, Gizzy and Cor looked at funny gifs until Gizzy fell asleep in Cor's arms.  Cor smiled, before kissing his lover goodnight and falling asleep.

Author's Note: I'm done now.

Next Up- DaMostGamer - First Burn Karaoke~