You gotto be kiddin

Sonica's POV

"Excuse me will you," I stated numbly at Xander, before pulling her forcefully at the back of the class.

"How could you be checking out the culprit right now!" I whispered to her through gritted teeth.

"What I have to, I didn't know he was so hot until now, damn!" She whispered back, earning a slap from me.

"Owww!"

"That's for acting like a horny cow, " I seethed.

"Shut up,"

We walked back to Xander as he watched us with raised eyebrows.

"Now, back to you!" I grumbled, facing an impressed Xander, "I don't belong to any one!"

"Ohhh really now, you know rumors get around rather quickly!" He snickered, looking at me straight in the eye.

I gulp as I fixed my gaze on his hard one.

Why does he got to be so damn hot!

Handsome even!

Jeez!

"Ughhh, you wouldn't, it was just an accident!" I sighed out of frustration.

"I would, imagine how this would sound, 'Sonica Abrahams purposely fart in the one and only Xander Reid's face'" he stated out, giving me a mocking smirk.

"You wouldn't dare, you wouldn't!" Maddy shouted at him, as I nod in agree ment at what she said.

"Yes I would, imagine how humiliated she would be? Imagine being bullied for the rest of your high school years, pitiful!" He replied, shaking his head from side to side.

I looked at him, with widen eyes, as his lips formed into his signature smirk.

"What are you going to do!?" Maddy asked.

"Belong to him!" I replied regretfully.

"Great choice!" He smirked saying.

Great, just great, I just sold my soul to the devil.

You gotto be kiddin me!!

Hope you're all having a good day!!

Please continue supporting this little trait.

For this chapter 10 votes and 4 comments, please.