Smitten

Sonica's POV

"How much did you hear?" I asked, as I pulled away from a red looking Xander.

"Everything!" They all said.

Myers, josh, tony Felix and Maddy looked at us with shining eyes, and widen smiles as they quickly found their way over to us.

Maddy engulfed my into a bone crushing hug, saying,"I told you everything will be alright!"

"Okay, I'll give that one to you," I smirked hugging her back.

"Dude, I didn't know that you were so cheesy!" Felix exclaimed, as they all chuckled in response.

"Yeah, you are so smitten!" Josh laughs as well.

"Dudes, chill!" Xander tried to avoid the confrontation.

"I even got it on recording, Maddy, thanks for calling us," Myers pitched in.

"You got it on recording?" Xander shouted, Maddy and I stand to the far corner watching with pleased smile, of how the best friends fought over a phone.

After, they were all breathless.

"I still got it!" Myers teased even more holding  up the phone, "Anyone who want to watch it again?"

"Me!" They all cheered as they ran to the living room.

Xander slowly stalked up to me, shaking his head, as he peered out,"I'm so gonna kill them, "

"You wouldn't, " we were both, engulfed in a small warm hug as I asked.

"What happen to Dylan?"

"Ohh he's on his own, after what he pulled with you, I dont think none of us want to see his face again!"

"Well dont you miss him?"

"Kinda, but he was sort of a douch before any thing happen so I guess that makes it easy for us to let him go!"

"Ohh, okay!"

With that he kissed me on my forehead, then looked back at me with a little smirk.

"Did you get it! Did you?"

A hushed voice asked.

"Yep, every word, next stop, my Instagram post!" Myers whispered back.

"MYERS!!" Xander and I shouted as we charged towards the retreating cunts.

A/N

Thanks for reading everyone, please vote and comment!!