What a good way to end

Sonica's POV
2 months later

"Why are you smiling?" I asked Xander as he looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Just admiring how beautiful you look," he answered huskily.

"Boy, I'm beautiful all the time!" I exaggerated as he chuckled deeply before walking up to me.

"I know," he kissed my lips softly.

"Sonica?"

"Yes,".

"Promise that one day, in the future, you'll be mine and no one else's, we'll tie knots together, and end up being together for ever!" He said in one breath.

"Ohh, Xander of course, even if it take a million years I will wait for you!"

"I love you Sonica,"

"I love you too....but you know after those million years are up, I'm gone!" I joked.

He scoffed jokily before replying,"Like you'll live that long! "

"So you want me to die!" I gasped as we both walked down the halls of our very own apartment.

"Only if I'm coming with you, where you go, I go!"

"And where you build on, I'll live forever ,"

He nod his head and pecked my on the cheeks,as we laughed our way out the door.

Life may not always be perfect.

But all least I have something, or in this case someone who I'm living for.

And besides, all of this wouldn't have happen if I haven't accidentally fart in the bad boys face!

And boy that I'm glad of!!

THE END❤

A/N

Thank u all for reading, I love you guys so much but dont go yet, there's a little something waiting for you on the other side!