Chapter 1

Baz
I didn't sleep last night at all. Again. Guess I was too concentrated on watching Snow sleep. I don't know why I torture myself like this, looking at his gorgeous face, his wonderful bronzed curls, his cute freckles... even when I know that I will never have him. Because he will never think of me, his worst enemy, the way I think about him. Sometimes my love for him is just so powerful that I think it's going to be the death of me.

Snow makes a little noise that brings me back from my thoughts. I sit on my bed so I can look at him from a closer angle. The sun was rising slowly and a ray of his light arrived directly on Snow's hair, making them shine like they were pure gold. I sigh, knowing very well that my heart is starting to race inside my chest.

Snow suddenly wake up and starts pulling himself up on his elbows. Then, he looks around him and catch me staring at him.

"What Baz," I hear him say, ''are you plotting again a new way to kill me?"

My mouth speaks and I don't even have the time to think about what I'm saying:

"Yeah you're totally right."I respond with a sarcastic voice. "I was thinking about news plans to totally kill you and I was absolutely not watching your beauti... I mean ugly face."

Snow gives me an absolute confused look. Crap, crap crap, what did I just say. I'm so stupid and now I sense that my cheeks  are becoming red. Crowley, say something Baz! This is what happens when you don't sleep for so long idiot, you talk nonsense in front of Snow.  

"Ah..eh, I will go take my shower." I hear myself say in a weird voice.

Snow gives me  another look.

"Baz... are you feeling well?" he asks in an incertain voice.

"Yes Snow, I'm bloody hell fine, mind your own business." I reply with an arrogant tone.

"Ok fine sorry to ask you if you were ok!" he snaps, angriness visible in his voice.

I flash a smirk at him before rapidly locking myself in the bathroom.
In the shower, I replay the scene in my head, telling myself that I'm such a bloody idiot.

A/N: Hi everyone this is my first Wattpad story so i'm really sorry if there here some mistakes in it. I really hope that you enjoy my fanfic😁.