I love you, Cobobber.

*a few weeks later*

Troye came by today. He suggested "other" people. But I sort of just want Bethany.

-----------------------

JENN'S POV

We all could tell that Bethany was head over heels for Connor. She's been quiet these past few weeks. It was so quiet that we were texting while right next to each other. Except for Beth. She stared out the window.

Andrea: we have to do something!

Jenn: I know. she's so lonely.

Lauren: what if we tricked her?

Arden: tricked her?

Andrea: yes omg.

Lauren: yeah idiot. We'll trick her into thinking we're going to the mall, but instead we meet up with Connor.

Jenn: should we involve the guys in this?

Andrea: I'll convince Kian.

-------------------------

CONNOR'S POV

I just finished up filming and I'm in the middle of editing when the guys added me into a group chat.

Kian: anyone up for new clothes?

Ricky: Prada 😎

Sam: sure

Trevor: Connor you in?

Connor: I'm busy.

Jc: you can't be busy on a Saturday afternoon.

Connor: yes I can. I'm sorry.

Kian: Connor, get ready. If you aren't ready in 10, we'll have to drag you out of the house.

Connor: fine.

So that was that. I dressed up and waited for the guys to pick me up.

------------------------

"Let's hit the food court!" Kian started towards the court.

"Ou! Hats!" Sam ran into the hat store.

"Prada." Ricky smiled, put on his shades and walked slowly into Spencer's.

"I'd better go with him. Just incase." Trevor ran.

"I see Jenn! See ya!" Jc ran off too.

Well, Kian and Jc left with their girls. So, I sat at the food court when Bethany showed up. She looked confused and so did I.

"They tricked us... Didn't they?" Bethany asked.

I nodded.

"Let me text the girls." She pulled out her phone.

"I'm already on it with the guys."

"What?!" Bethany shouted. It almost drew attention.

"What? What happened?" I covered her mouth.

"So they did trick us. They all left. Jenn said to take a cab." Bethany widened her eyes. "They're all gonna be taking a cab back to their hometown once I get my hands on them!" She said in her ghetto voice.

"Calm down, Bonquiqui." I said. "Let's get a cab."

Bethany and I both sat on opposite sides of the car. It took us forever to find a cab. We were tired. Especially Bethany. She knocked out once we sat.

It was going to be a long ride home because the guys and girls chose the farthest mall from our neighborhood.

About twenty minutes later, Bethany's head starts to touch my shoulder. She was sleeping. She didn't realize it. We were almost home too. I shook her a bit and she was dead asleep. When the cab arrived at her house, I took off my seat belt and paid the cab. Bethany was still sleeping. I shook her, called her name. Nothing.

"Be a man and carry her out of this car!" The Mexican cab yelled.

So I got out and opened Bethany's door, took her seat belt off and carried her out. I can't believe I'm doing this. She held on tight.

When I got up to her room, I set her down on her bed. She mumbles in her sleep. That's funny. I smiled.

"Love you Conmber" She mumbled.

I widened my eyes. It's nothing. She said "love you cobobber." Nothing. CONNOR NO.

I left her house and walked home. I smiled a bit because I think she said "I love you, Connor."

THERES YOUR UPDATE! HAVE FUN BUBBLE GUPPIES! -author