Asking the Chief's Son

"What're you gonna say to him?"

Stiles pushes Derek on the sand so that he could sit on top of him. His fingers gently traces the buttons on his boyfriend's shirt and smiles down on him.

Derek looks up and sees the man he wants to spend his forever with.

"I'm going to say, 'Sir, your son is the most wonderful person I have ever met. I would love to spend every minute of everyday with him for the rest of my life. I would like to ask your son's hand in marriage.'" Derek spoke and Stiles couldn't help but pinch his nose.

"Hey!" Derek protests, "I'm pouring my heart out here."

"You're a Cheeseball! Oh my gosh! I'm going to be the most spoiled husband ever." Stiles leans down to kiss his boyfriend's lips and was surprised when Derek squeezes his ass down to his crotch, "I believe that is sexual harassment, Lieutenant Hale." He teases as he moans to the sudden pressure.

"Hmm... It's not sexual harassment when the other party loves it." Derek sits up, hands still on his boyfriend's ass giving it a light squeeze before attacking Stiles' neck with bites and kisses.

Stiles loves these moments with Derek, the fooling around and the touches. He loves the sex. Sex with Derek Hale is awesome, hell, downright mind blowing if you count the times when Derek comes home to him from a hard day's work at the station. He loves waking up to see those green eyes staring back at him.

He loves the cuddles they share during a Friday night. He hates it when Derek has to go do his job, but whenever his phone rings, his heart breaks into pieces.

"I love you, Lieutenant Derek James Hale." Stiles kisses him passionately.

"I love you too, Stiles. Always."

*

Flashback

Stiles - 18

Derek - 23

Stiles is pretty sure the man in front of him came out of the pages of GQ Magazine. This man is not a police officer, look at that stubble and the chest and those fucking cheekbones!

"Hey, kid! You're not supposed to be here." Hot Dude informs Stiles as the man sports a scowl.

"Excuse me? I'm where I'm supposed to be, Officer... Hale." Stiles grits, trying not to be persuaded by the man's stubble and eyes.

Officer Hale eyes him from head to toe and clicks his tongue, "I could arrest you." He tells Stiles.

But of course, Stiles just rolls his eyes at him and says, "I'd like to see you try, Officer."

"Hey now, you two hotheads are causing a scene. Stiles, your dad is ready for you." Someone slaps Derek on the back, interrupting his stare-down contest with Stiles.

"Thanks, Boyd. It was nice meeting you, Officer Hale." Stiles said, smiling smugly at Derek.

"Dad?" Derek looks to Boyd in confusion.

"Oh, that's right. I forgot that you just came back from your leave. That is the Chief's son, Stiles. He comes here about three times a week to check on the Chief." Boyd supplies as they watch Stiles greet the Chief with a wide grin on his face and his arms wide open.

Derek's eyes never left the lanky teenager with the beautiful brown eyes and skin mapped with moles that he probably wants to trace. Yep, lust at first sight.

-

It took about three months, several party busts and prank calls for them to be officially called friends.