Sixteen.

⚠️ [Mature] ⚠️

The water worked as an opposing force against Chanyeol as he thrusted deeply into Baekhyun, but he didn't allow it to stand in his way. His movements were wild and passionate and froze Baekhyun's mouth into a silent "Ooh!" of pleasure as he deeply thrusted.

Baekhyun moaned and begged for more as he tightened his legs around Chanyeol's waist, and thrusted up to match his movements. He was nearly close when Chanyeol's hands slipped down his waist into the water and lifted him up. Baekhyun blinked in confusion as Chanyeol laid him down onto the river bank, avoiding the mud, before he lifted himself out of the water as well.

He kissed Baekhyun before lowering himself back down. Baekhyun moaned as Chanyeol slipped back inside him; his arms tightened around his neck and his legs pulled him further into him. He panted and quietly cursed as Chanyeol thrusted faster.

"Oh my god! Ahhh!" Baekhyun breathlessly panted. He moaned and tightened his hold as he gasped, "Chanyeol! Oh my god! I love you!"

Chanyeol panted too and huskily breathed near Baekhyun's ear. "I love you too," he gasped. "So fuck–-Ahh!–-ing much!" Baekhyun breathlessly laughed as Chanyeol pounded into him harder, and then pulled his legs over his shoulders for a better angle as his pace intensified.

Chanyeol tried being gentle, but everywhere his hands moved he was met with Baekhyun's hot skin and he lost momentary control. His grip was tight on Baekhyun's under thighs and both of them knew there would be bruises the day after; which only one of them would regret. He also knew he should be more careful because he had learned the first time that when their passion took over he could be rough.

Baekhyun never complained though, and sometimes he even begged for Chanyeol to hit him harder. But Chanyeol hated the bruises; and he hated his lack of self-control. Although he knew Baekhyun treasured every mark, Chanyeol's feelings were always mixed.

Baekhyun could feel his climax building inside him, and with one more hard hit against his prostate he came across his chest with a lewd moan. Chanyeol groaned at the sight and continued to hit Baekhyun over and over against his prostate until he also felt the uncoiling of muscles deep in his gut, which was soon after followed by him releasing his seed deep inside Baekhyun's ass. He slowly road out the rest of his high before pulling out with a heavy sigh as he clasped beside Baekhyun; both an arm and leg still slung over his body as he buried his face in the crook of Baekhyun's shoulder.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and focused on his breathing as a small smile tugged at his lips. His body felt like Jell-O and he was incredibly satisfied, and he knew without a doubt he'd need crutches tomorrow just to walk to the bathroom. He sighed as he rolled over onto his side, and buried his own face in Chanyeol's neck as he hiked a leg over his hip; he felt Chanyeol's release drip out between his thighs from his movement.

"Chan?" Baekhyun whispered.

"Hmm?" Chanyeol hummed.

"I love you. I love us."

Chanyeol softly smiled and kissed Baekhyun's forehead as he tiredly muttered, "I love us too . . ."

Baekhyun could tell by his voice and the sound of his breathing against his cheek that Chanyeol was nearly asleep, but that fact didn't stop him from softly whispering, "Will you marry me?"

Chanyeol didn't answer; his breathing was deep and had evened out and Baekhyun knew he had fallen asleep. He sighed. "Hmm . . . Sleep well, Chanyeol. I love you," Baekhyun whispered as he drifted to sleep himself.

Chanyeol woke a few hours later when he felt something cold and wet pelting his bare skin. He rubbed his eyes and yawned as he blinked around himself; he noticed many things at once.

First, he was butt naked. Second, he was butt naked as he laid beside the river. Three, he was butt naked as he laid beside the river with a sleeping Baekhyun just as naked beside him. An four, the sky was a dark gray and little raindrops had started to fall.

They pinged into the river and dripped from Chanyeol's fringe and glided across Baekhyun's porcelain cheeks. Chanyeol wiped away a droplet from Baekhyun's cheek before slowly sitting up. He looked around for their clothing and gathered it all into his arms. He quickly put his clothes on before running to the car to grab a blanket from his trunk.

He hurried back to Baekhyun and wrapped him up before lifting him into his arms. He laid him, still sound asleep, across the backseat of his chair before rushing to grab the checker patterned blanket and the picnic basket; both things he tossed into the trunk before climbing into the driver's seat.

When Chanyeol reached the dorms he texted Taemin down for help, and admired Baekhyun from the mirror that looked into the backseat as he waited for his brother.

Taemin showed up five minutes later with a rain coat on, and tapped Chanyeol's window to grab his attention. Chanyeol jumped in surprise before climbing out as he yelled over the crackle of thunder for Taemin to grab the picnic basket out of the trunk, while Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun out of the backseat. He tried his best to shield Baekhyun's face from the rain using the blanket as he ran as quickly as he could to the main doors.

Once they were inside, and had stepped onto the elevator Taemin pulled off his hood and peered at Baekhyun as he asked, "How is he still sleeping?"

Chanyeol lightly laughed and quietly muttered, "Baek can sleep through the destruction of the world and not bat an eye."

Taemin snorted, and then he noticed Baekhyun's bare shoulder pecking out from the blanket. Taemin's eyes widened and he shot Chanyeol an incredibluous look as he hissed, "Why is Baekhyun naked?"

Chanyeol bit his bottom lip, a slow blush coloring his cheeks as he mumbled, "I'm not answering that."

Taemin slapped a hand over his mouth to hold back a laugh before softly crying, "No need now!"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and grumbled, "Weren't you the one who told me I should live a little?"

Taemin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I did. But I wasn't implying for you to have an affair . . ."

"But since the first time after my death I'm actually living again, Taemin. Baekhyun makes me feel alive and we've done crazier things before...." Chanyeol muttered as he softly glanced at Baekhyun's peacefully sleeping face.

Taemin nodded. "I've noticed. I just hope your being safe and smart, Chan. That's all . . ." Taemin said.

"Thanks, Taemin, but you don't have to worry," Chanyeol said with a small smile. Taemin nodded, and that was it for conversation.

Word count: 1,143

~ 🌸 ~

A/N: I have an idea, and I'm not sure if I should act upon it . . .

Hmm, only time will tell . . . 😊

Anyway, thank you for reading, and please, don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you!

Love from,
BunnyBaekkiee ❤️