What Arf the Chances?

"How about I grant you a wish first?" said the deep voice.

Thoughts ran rampantly in his mind.

"Is this a genie? Is my office mate Paul up to something no good again? But I didn't touch anything now," he panicked.

"My wife didn't find out about last night's incident didn't she?"

Johnny, thinking about the best moments he had in his life, couldn't restrain his tears from running down his eyes.

"I am glad." He said with a sniffy nose.

"Stop running away from your problems, you crybaby." Responded the Genie.

"Face me. Now."

Chills went down his spine

***nothing can stop me from cliché lines  -CVK

Johnny couldn't help it, he slowly turned back, thanking God for his life, thanking God for his wife. He couldn't believe his eyes, what appeared before him gave him the biggest laugh in his life.

It was a cute little chihuahua.

Johnny continued laughing, until he was interrupted by the chihuahua's loud roar.

"Whoa tiger," he said in amazement, "that was loud for something of your size."

Then he slapped himself, "Tigers are part of the cat family. This one's a dog." Followed by a mental face palm.

"Silence human." said the fed up chihuahua.

"I grant you a wish, you all give me a laugh. So much for the whole 'with great power comes with great responsibility thing'" it complained.

"Am I super hungry right now?" Johnny asked himself

"No you aren't," replied the cutie. "Now let's get on with it; tell me what you wish for."

Johnny was pretty skeptical about the whole I-can-grant-you-a-wish situation.

"All right then, I wish for a dollar"

"Granted"

0_0
his face right now

Just like that, the chihuahua pulled out one from what seemed like vacuum in space right into its hand. It was then transferred to Johnny's.

And with an ear-piercing screech, it left, leaving nothing behind but a startled Johnny with his dollar.

"Just like that?" Johnny complained. "Man, it could've made a better companion than my stomach."

Johnny looked at his dollar and then realized,

"What am I going to do with this now?"