Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

"That's none of your business!" I spat. "You're a full-fledge demon..." He said. "That was not my choice! I was curse when I was a baby..." I said, clenching my sword.

Then....

-A Fragment of My Memory-

Y/N P.O.V

Even though his face is covered... I can still feel his smirk as he looks at me. He let out a laugh that sounds so evil. I shiver slightly at this.

I glare at him. "Curse? What so funny?!" I yell at him. "Seems like the travel between the two world got you lost your memories..." He said. I look at him confused. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Why don't you find out yourself, dear?" He said. Then he vanish, as if he weren't even there in the first place.

I just stare at the spot where Naraku previously stand. My bangs are covering my eyes. 'W-what did he m-mean? I l-lost my m-memories?' I ask myself.

This is so confusing. Am I suppose to be from here? But how did I manage to travel between time? Inuyasha is the only one able to do that.

These question is hurting my head. I clutch my head in my hands. I fall on my knees and start screaming as the pain intensifies. I fall over to my side. The last thing I remember is Kagome calling out for me. Then everything turns dark.

Time-skip

Inuyasha P.O.V

After our encounter with Naraku, Y/N passed out. I wonder what happen to her... Why did she seem to be in pain? What's going on with her? Why did she react like that?

I'm sitting in a room. Y/N is laying in the front of me, sleeping peacefully. Everyone else is asleep around the room... Except me. I just sit crossed leg, deep in thought.

I turn my head towards Y/N, when I hear her making a sound. I notice her face contorting slightly. Is she having a nightmare?

Y/N P.O.V

Dream

I'm in an old house. There's a man with long black hair. "Welcome to the world, dear child" he said. I sit up, I look down at my hand and realise I'm still a little girl.

"Where am I? Who are you?" I ask. "Dear... You died... But I brought you back to life..." He said. "How?" I asked. "Well... You don't have to think about that... I have my ways... But that is not something you should worry about" He said. "What should I worry about then?" I said, tilting my head. "You don't have to think about that... You'll know when the right time comes..." He said. I just nod my head, I didn't know what else to say.

He offers his hand to me. "Come... Theres is a place you need to be..." He said. I look at him, in confusion. "Where?" I ask. "You'll know..." He said. I place my hand on top of his.

He hold my hand as we continue to walk. We come to a stop in front of a well. "Jump in... It will lead you to another dimension..." He said. I look up at him, uncertain. "Don't worry, you will be fine..." He said. I just nod my head as I walk towards the well. "Wait! Can you at least tell me who you are?" I ask. He smiles, then he push me down. But I can hear his voice behind me.

"My name is Naraku..."

End of dreams.

I sprung up in shock, which startles everyone in the process. I touch my head, feeling a cold cloth. I remove it from my head. I look around and realise they are looking at me with their eyes wide open. "What happened?" I ask, as I look at them.

"You passed out... Now you're having a fever..." Kagome said. Then she moves towards me. She place her hand on my forehead. She let out a sigh and smiles at me. "It's good... The fever is gone..." She said. "Passed out?" I question. She looks concern. "You don't remember?" She ask. I think about it. Right... I DID passed out. I nod my head, looking down slightly. "You're right... Now I remember... I did passed out..." I said.

I hear someone calling my name. I turn around to see Inuyasha. "What?" I question. "What are you dreaming about?" He said. I just look away from him. "I don't wanna talk about it..." I said still not looking at him.

I move and stand up. "Hey... You just woke up. You shouldn't be moving around..." Kagome said, placing her hand on my shoulder. I swat her hand away. "Don't touch me..." I hissed at her. I ignore the look she gave me as I keep on walking away.

Kagome P.O.V

"What happened to her?" I heard Miroku ask. I turn to her. "She never act like that... Especially to Kagome... Y/N said herself, she consider you as her Sister..." Sango said, looking at me. I just turn my head back to the door. "I don't know... But I'm worried about her. She's not acting like herself" I said, in a low voice. What happened to her? Why did she act so cold all the sudden?

Y/N P.O.V

I run away from the hut and into the forest. I didn't stop. I kept running further and further in. Not looking back... Not even once. A lot of question is clouding my head and none of them have answers... It's making me frustrated!

I slow down and eventually stop. I realise I stop in front of a lake. I take a seat in front of it. I hug my knees close to my chest. I look down. Why am I feeling this way? Why did I feel all this burning hatred towards Kagome? What did she do? What happened? Why is this all so confusing?!

I heard a twig snap behind me. I jump up and turn around, standing in a battle stand. "It's you..." I said. He let out a laugh. I can feel his smirk under his baboon hoodie.

"We meet again... At last..." He said. "Who are you?! Why did I see you in my dream?! What is all this?!" I scream at him. He just laugh at me. "Stop laughing and answer me, Goddammit!!" I scream again.

"Now now, my dear... That's not a way to treat your own Father..." He said. My eyes widened in shock. "F-Father?" I stutter out. "Why yes... You see... I created you... You were born from a part of me..." He said. I shake my head "no... I died... YOU revived me..." I said. "Yeah... But I never told you how... You are revived with a few parts of me... Along with a strand of your best-friend's hair... The reincarnated priestess. That's why you are able to travel between two era... You have good and evil inside of you... Now you have to choose, which sides will you be... But it's not like you have a choice anyway. I can control your action if I want to... I'm just letting you choose... Wether you want to do it on your free will, or I'd have to force you to it" he said, then he disappear. I stand there in complete daze. My mind is struggling to take in what he just informed me.

So basically... I'm not alive in the first place. I am just a creation from Naraku. But why did he sent me to the modern era? Why did I lost my memory when I travel through the well? Ugh... So many question... Yet no answer. It's making my head pounding.

*to be continued*