Chapter 8

Previously on Chapter 7

She grabs my hand and holds on it tightly. "Y-Y/N... L-Let go..." I said, wincing in pain. She starts laughing. But it didn't sound like her at all. It sounded more like....

Naraku

-What Am I?-

Kagome P.O.V

"Ouch! Y/N... You're hurting me... Stop it! Let go of me!!" I wailed. But her grip is so strong. I was so confused. What has gotten into her all the sudden? Why is she acting like this? It's not like her at all.

The others must have heard my scream. All of them come running in. "Kagome! I heard your scream... What's-" Inuyasha stop mid-sentence when he saw what happened.

Inuyasha P.O.V

I heard Kagome screams. So I run back to the hut. "Kagome! I heard your scream... What's-" I stopped mid-sentence, when I saw what is going on.

Y/N is holding Kagome by the wrist. Her bang is covering her eyes. But she have a malicious smirk on her face. Kagome is trying to get Y/N to let her go. "Y/N! What's wrong?!" I said to her.

She looks up, but her eyes is blank. She starts to laugh again. But it didn't sound like her at all. I try to sniff the air for any sign of demon. But I can detect anything.

I run forward and places my hands on Y/N's shoulder. "Y/N! Hey! Snap out of it! What are you doing?!" I said. She didn't answer me, she squeeze Kagome's hand tighter. I let out a gasp when I heard a snap.

Y/N finally let's Kagome go. She falls on her knees, cradling her broken arm. I went to her side and look up at Y/N. She still stand there. "What are you doing, Y/N?!" I yelled. Then she  starts laughing.

"Inuyasha..." She said. But her voice sounded different. It's not her at all. "Naraku..." I said in shock. How are Naraku able to possess Y/N! Why can't I sense him?!

"Y/N belongs to me... One day she'll come by and join me to destroy you!" She said. "You wished! I'll destroy you first! Give her back!!" I scream, placing my hand on my Tetsaiga. She smirks "careful... You don't want to hurt her, do you? I can tell that you've fallen for her..." She said.

My eyes widened. I let my hand release my sword handle, letting it fall to my side. I didn't move or say anything.

Then her eyes turns normal. She falls to her knees. She looks around and her eyes landed on Kagome, who is still cradling her hand.

Y/N P.O.V

I look around the room. Then my eyes landed on Kagome, who is holding her hand in pain. My eyes widened. I remembered clearly what happened.

Tears starts to pool up in my eyes. I choke out a sob. "K-Kagome... I'm so sorry... I'm a monster. I'm sorry..." I cried out. I stand up and run out of the hut. "Y/N!!" I heard her screams out my name. But I didn't stop. I keep on running. Not looking back... Not even once.

I can hear footsteps pursuing after me. I know who it was. "Leave me alone, Inuyasha!! You should be looking after Kagome!" I scream, not looking back.

"Just stop running Y/N! It wasn't your fault!! You can't control it..." He screams after me. I stop and turn to look at him. Tears are still streaming down my cheeks. He stops and just stare at me.

"That's true... I'm not in control... I can easily lose control again... I don't want to be around any of you when that happens! I don't want to hurt you... P-please I-Inuyasha... Don't stop me..." I cried out, I turn around and keep on running. I ignore his screams for me to stop.

I keep running, trying to get as far away from them as possible. 'I'm nothing but a Monster... A puppet... I shouldn't be alive... But I can't die, it'll only strengthens the demon inside me... If I let that happens... I'll lose all sense of humanity and start attacking people. But what should I do now? I don't know...' I thought to myself. I keep on running with endless tears streaming down my cheeks.

I stop in the clearing. I realise in in a cliff. I sit down and start crying harder. The village are no longer visible, which means I'm far enough.

I heard a twig snapping behind me. I jump up and turn around, seeing the person I despise the most. "Naraku..." I sneer his name. I can see his smirk under his mask.

I just stand there, not doing anything. I watch as he stand still in front of me. "Now you see what I can do... I can easily control you..." He finally said, after a few moment of silent.

"So what do you decide?" He said. The glare I hold flatters, as I fall on my knees. I keep my head down.

"Good choice... Now follow me..." He said. I get up and follows him as he walks away. I can't defy him anymore. If it angers him... He'll take control of me and make me hurt everyone. This is the only thing I can do. I can't let him hurt them.

I'm so sorry guys...

Time-skip

Naraku led me to his castle. "Come in..." He said. I just stay silent and walk after him. He let me to a room.

There stood two girl. One holding a folded fan. The other holding a mirror. "Kagura... Kanga... This is Y/N... Your older Sister..." He said. The two girls look at me and smile.

I just keep my head down, not saying a single thing. "Lead her to her room... She needs to rest after all she's been through..." Naraku said. I'm surprise to hear the gentleness in his voice.

Kagura gestures me to follow her. I just follow her in silent. She keeps walking, not saying a thing. But I can feel her eyes on me once in a while.

"This will be your room..." She said. I just nod my head and enter the room without saying a word. "I'm sorry this happen to you..." She said when I walk passed her. I froze after hearing it. I turn around, but she's no where in sight.

*to be continued*

Where I Truly Belong (Inuyasha X Reader X Koga X Sesshomaru) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara