Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

Inuyasha walks backward and grabs a hold of his sword. Koga also stands in battle stand. I quickly jump out of the house and land in the middle of them.

Then...

-Y/N... Come Back with Us-

Inuyasha P.O.V

I place my hand on my sword, ready to pull it out and attack that flee-bag. But before I could do it... someone lands in between us.

"That's enough!" The person said, with hands outstretched. My eyes widened when I realise who it is. "Y-Y/N..." I stutter out. She turns to look at me.

Y/N P.O.V

I heard someone said my name. "Inuyasha..." I said in a low voice as I look at him. "Finally... I found you..." He said, walking towards me. But before he could get any closer, I move back.

Kill them all. I heard his voice echoed in my head. I clutch my head. "S-stop it!!" I scream. "Y/N? What's wrong??" I heard Sango asked me.

I slowly look up at her, clutching my head. "L-leave... You're not suppose to be here..." I said. They just stare at me. Then Koga shakes his head. He walks towards me and pulls me into a tight hug.

I try to push him away, but he have a tight grip on me. "Let go..." I said. "No... I'm not gonna let you go... Come back with us Y/N... With me! Please..." He said. I can feel my shoulder being soaked and soon realise he's crying.

Kill him... Kill them all. I shut my eyes tightly. But he didn't stop. He keeps on instructing me to kill them. Soon enough... I can feel myself slowly slipping away.

Koga P.O.V

I continue to hug Y/N in my arms. Then I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I look down to see a claw piercing through it.

I step back while clutching my stomach to try and stop the bleeding. I look at Y/N. "Y/N... W-why?" I asks. She stare at me. Her eyes look cloudy. She's not in control. Then she starts to laugh. But it didn't sound like her at all.

"Yes... Just give in... It'll be a lot easier... Kill them all..." She said. But her voice sounds like Naraku. She shakes her head, trying to regain control. "Stop it... G-get out of my h-head..." She said, clutching her head.

"Yes... Keep going... Fight it! I know you can, Y/N... Fight it back... Control yourself!" I said, trying to encourage her. I walk forward, placing both of my hands on her shoulder. "Come on... Fight it back... I know you can do it..." I said.

Her eyes becomes a bit more clear. "K-Koga... Y-you have to run... Go... G-Get away from h-here..." She said, her voice sounds so weak. I shake my head, hugging her close to me.

Then her eyes turns dark. "How foolish..." She said, her voice turns back to sound like HIM. I glare at him. "Get out of her! Release her!!" I scream. "No... I can't do that... She's a part of me... After all... She's my Daughter..." He said in her body. My eyes widened. Y/N? Naraku's Daughter? No way... That's impossible.

Then her nails starts to grow into a claw. She smirks "why? Surprise?" She mocked. Then she advance. I dodge each attack she sends toward me. 'I can't fight back... It'll risk hurting her...' I thought to myself.

Then she manage to trip me. I lose my balance and fall onto my back with a loud thud. Y/N straddles me. She raise her hand into a straight line, with her claw pointing at me.

I close my eyes. "Y/N stop it!" I heard someone said, making me open my eyes. I turn my head slightly to look at Kagome who's the one yelling at Y/N to stop.

Y/N claws just touched my skin. Her eyes turn normal, then they are filled with tears. "I-I'm so sorry..." She said. Then they roll back and she fell unconscious. I sit up and cradle her in my arms.

Inuyasha walks towards me and kneel down. I ignore him and just stare at Y/N. "Should we take her with us?" I question. I heard a scoff something from the mutt next to me. I turn my head to look at him. He scowl at me. "What an idiot.. Of course we should take her with us... What do you think? We didn't go around looking for her, only to leave her here alone..." He said. I roll my eyes and stand up, carrying Y/N bridal style.

"Let's go then..." I said. "Since when are you the leader?" He said. I roll my eyes at him. "We don't have time for an argument, mutt... Y/N could wake up anytime and it'll be a trouble for us if she starts losing control again" I said. He glares at me for a second then huffed, walking away. "Let's just go..." He said. I just roll my eyes again and walk after him. I look down at Y/N and smile. 'I finally found you... I won't ever let you go again...' I thought to myself.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

When I wake up, I realise I'm no where near Naraku's castle. It's Lady Kaede's hut... Which could only mean one thing. Inuyasha and the others have brought me with them. They shouldn't have done that... They have no idea how dangerous it is.

I move to get up, only to fall on my knees when a sudden pain comes to my head. I clutch my head in pain.

"You shouldn't have get up, idiot..." I heard someone said, before I'm picked up and getting placed in the futon once again. I open my eyes to see Inuyasha. I look away from him. I move to sit up. "Hey... Lay back down... You need to rest some more..." He said. "Why'd you take me here?" I said, in a hush tone... I ignore what he just said.

"Of course I'd take you with us... You're one of us... What do you expect?" He said. I shake my head. "No... I'm Naraku's Daughter. We're not friends... We're enemies..." I said, turning my head to look at him.

He shakes his head and pulls me into a hug. "I don't care... Whoever you are, Y/N... You're my friend... You're precious to me..." He whispers in my ear. "But..." I said, but he cuts me off. He shakes his head "I said I don't care... You're so precious to me, Y/N... And I'll do whatever it takes to free you from him..." He said. I slowly move my arms and hug him back. "Inuyasha..." I said.

He pulls away from me after a while. Then he did something I didn't expect. He kisses me. I was shock for a moment before kissing him back.

We pull away for air. He leans his forehead on mine. "I promise... I'll free you from his grasp" he said. I just stay silent, staring into his pair of gold-ish eyes. "So please, Y/N...

Come back with us...

*to be continued*