Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

Then I feel a yank and I'm pulled into a firm chest. "I said hands off..." Inuyasha said. A tick mark appears on my head, I bonk each of their heads. "And I said... No FIGHTING!!" I yell at them. "Yes Ma'am!" They said, saluting at me. I just shake my head at them.

It's so good to be back...

-We Need A Plan-

Y/N P.O.V

Me and the others are at Kaede's hut. "Finally... Ye' decided to return" Lady Kaede said. I smile and nod my head. "Yeah... I'm so happy that I can come back here. I miss this place so much" I said. "And we missed you!" Shippo said as he hops onto my lap.

I giggle and pat his head softly. "I miss you too buddy..." I said. He giggles and lay down on my lap, soon falling asleep.

Kirara walks over to me. She purrs at me. I give her a soft smile and rub her ear. She meowed at me and I laugh. "I miss you too, girl..." I said. She walks over to me and lay down next to me. I continue to pet her. She too, soon fall asleep just like Shippo.

"It's so good to have you back, Y/N..." Sango said. I smile at her and nod my head "yeah... It's so good to be back..." I said. She sends me a close eye-smile.

Then I heard Lady Kaede calling out for me. I turn my head to look at her. I feel a bit nervous when I see the seriousness in her gaze. "Y/N... Why did ye' decide to come back... I thought ye are safer back in the modern era?" She said. I nod my head "I was safe... That was until... He manage to reach out for me..." I said. Her eyes visibly widened. "Then that could only mean one thing..." We stare at her expectantly.

Naraku is getting stronger...

Time-skip

We are continuing our journey to find the rest of the jewel shards. Fighting demons here and there.

We are currently resting, because it's now night time. I sit with my back resting against a tree. I stare at the bonfire which is located in the middle of everyone. Slowly drifting off into a deep thought.

I don't know why... But Naraku hasn't try to do anything. I'm sure he sense that I'm back in the Feudal Era a few weeks back. But still... He did not try to control me and make me hurt my friends. Not that I mind anyway... I'm actually glad he didn't.

"Y/N?" I heard someone calls out. I snap out of my thought and realise the one calling me is Kagome. "Huh?" I question.  "Are you okay? You've been awfully silent ever since we've got here" she said. Everyone else turns their heads to look at me in curiosity. "Um... Yeah... I'm fine..." I said. "Are you sure?" She asks again. "Yeah..." I said.

Then I get up. "Where are you going?" Sango asks. "I'm going for a walk..." I said, turning around and start walking away.

"Y/N! Wait..." I heard someone calls out for me. I stop and turn around to see Inuyasha. I just stay silent as I wait for him to catch up. "Yeah? Is there anything you need?" I said. He shakes his head "no... But I just wanna walk with you..." He said. I just nod my head and turn around to walk.

"Y/N... I know there's something bothering you... What is it?" He said. "There's no-" I try to say, but he cuts off. "Don't lie to me... For all I know... You're someone very talkative... So to have you silent... It's kinda weird to me..." He said, looking at me with a serious expression. I just stare at him.

I let out a sigh. "For someone so dense... You are quite observant..." I said. A tick mark appear on the side of his head. "What's that suppose to mean??" He said, in an angry tone. I giggle "woah woah woah... I'm just kidding... No need to be so serious..." I said. He scoff and looks away from me.

I walk closer to him and lean towards his ear. "Don't be mad... Inuyasha-Kun..." I said in a high-pitched sound, making me sound really girly.

Inuyasha's face instantly turns red. "Wha-wha-what a-a-are you d-doing?" He stammer. This makes me burst out laughing at him. "Hahaha you should see the look on your face... Oh my God! I should've brought a camera with me!!" I said. I clutch my stomach from laughing.

"You're really weird..." He said rolling his eyes. I giggle and stop laughing. Then my grin start to flatter, which left me with a frown. Inuyasha turns to look at me. "What's wrong?" He said. I shake my head and look away.

"I don't know why I came back here..." I said in a hush tone. But he heard it anyway. "What do you mean?" He said. "The only reason I came back here... Is because Naraku manage to reach out for me in the modern Era... But being here, it'll be more risky... But..." I said, and stop for a bit. "But?" He questions, when he realise I stop talking.

"But... He's been silent... I didn't hear his voice inside my head like I always have... And he still hasn't try anything to control me" I said. "Oh... Yeah... So that's why you've been acting awfully silent like that..." He said. I just respond with a slow nod.

I look up at the sky and realise how late it has been. "We need to come back to the camp... It's getting really late..." I said. Inuyasha looks up at the sky and nod his head "yeah... I think you are right... It's later than when we left earlier..." He said. "Let's go..." I said. He nods his head and we start making our way back to the camp.

We can't keep silent like this... We need a plan. Before things get worse

*to be continued*