The Return

It was a normal night where Khalil decided to host another party. But this time he wanted some friends to come back. He a blood sacrifice and called out upon the dead (and the phone for Robert) and shouted out a spell. Then they all came back.

Destiny as The Trouble Maker
Aaron as The Record Producer
William as The Daredevil
Samantha as The Hipster
Kellen as The Jet Setter
Robert as The SuperSpy
Nehemiah as The Investigative Reporter
Shekinah as The Disco Dancer
Malik as the Detective
Khalil as the Savant

Khalil cleaned up the evidence as they came in. Then Khalil greeted them all. They all stared at each other in little memory of what happened but then in the mist of quietness Khalil butted in. Your all are getting a second chance at this. Then everyone cheered and then this box stared to glow in the house they were too familiar with. When the box glowed in was a note and a key. Aaron took the note as Kellen held the key. Then Aaron read out loud, "This key will unlock the first challenge you guys must undertake. But beware after sunrise my spell will be commenced and you all with be trapped here forever. Unless you find and cleanse all artifacts I've hid around." Then everyone stared to panic as Kellen found another locked box. Kellen: "Guys look! A Locked box! I think that's what this key goes too!" Everyone walked over to Kellen and when he unlocked it. He found a note that said 'pair up and fight to the end with your arms. Only the strongest will be able to move forward.' Then everyone automatically knew that meant arm wrestling. Then pairs started to form.

The first match up is Shekinah and Destiny. As they started to go it was actually quite entertaining.

Destiny won.

Next was Aaron and William. Then this one too a bit longer but William was victorious.

Next is Malik and Kellen. Kellen was thinking to himself 'psh really? Malik? With those arms' but as he was thinking that Malik had already won.
Kellen: "No!"
Malik: "Sorry...?"
Kellen: "ugh"

Next is Sam and Robert
Robert was kinda scared but he thought he could handle it. So when he stepped up here was right he beat Sam kinda easily.

Next is Khalil and Nehemiah. When Khalil stepped up he was kinda scared but it was literally so close that they kept on being towards the middle but... Khalil had won. Nehemiah looked so disappointed in himself but he got over it.

Next was Destiny and William. William was over confident but Destiny over powered him.
William: "What the-!?"
Destiny: "What?"
Everyone looked over at them
William: "This little thing is strong"
Destiny: "Eh."

Next is Destiny and Robert but that didn't take long. Robert crushed Destiny. Destiny was T'd off at this but didn't let it get the best of her.

Next was Khalil and Robert. Robert beat Khalil after awhile. It took a while but Robert was victorious.

Lastly, was Malik and Robert I'm the finale. This one took a while too. It was going back and forth continuously until.....

Robert had won.

Malik was a little disappointed but he got over it too.

The suddenly a box opened and Robert being the only one who could 'move forward' went closer to it and in was a note that said 'take a number, multiply by two, add thirty, subtract three, then add 100. Take that number and keep that number in your head until further notice.' Robert read that in his head and stared to count.
Robert: "2x2=4 4+30=34 34-3=31 31+100=" Since the note said keep that number in your head. He did. Then everyone besides Robert pretty much wondered what he saw but he didn't tell.
Malik: "What did the first note mean by artifacts?"
Khalil: "that's what I was thinking about, what artifact?"