The Mummified Sacrifice

Sam was back and the group was thrilled. Although since Sam was back. The harp broke.

Aaron: "Sam how are you!?"

Sam: "I'm fine."

Malik was literally in tears of joy. He was so happy that his daughter/friend was back from the grave.

Sam: "So what did I miss?"

Khalil: "Alot."

Sam: "Wait so..who...?"

Nehemiah: "Kellen and Shekinah"

Sam: "Oh..."

Destiny: "Well what should be happening next?"

Khalil: "I have no idea-"

Just then a boulder came crashing down outside. As they went outside it suddenly got hot.

Aaron: "Did anyone else just get that heat flash or was it just me?"

Nehemiah: "Guys look, another note! On the boulder!"

Malik: "Read it."

Nehemiah: "K-A-M-S-D-N"

Khalil: "What does that mean?"

Aaron: "I don't know."

No one knew what it meant until Sam got an idea

Sam: "I think we need to stand in that order with the first letter if our names."

Destiny: "Oh Okay."

They all stood in a line the order the letters were.
Khalil
Aaron
Malik
Sam
Destiny
Nehemiah

Then suddenly the ground started to shake and the ground broke underneath them! They all screamed and suddenly they all looked around and they were in this yellow Sandy area.

Destiny: "I think we're in a pyramid."

Khalil: "Guys another note!"

Destiny picked you the nite and read it out loud and brung it up closer so others could see as well.

Destiny: "There are four doors. Split up and try to find the exit. The slowest people will get caught by the mummy and mummified. Unable to move. The artifact is also in one of your paths and in order to cleanse it one of your friends must die.

They all split up. Khalil is with Nehemiah, Aaron is by himself, Sam is by herself, and Malik is with Destiny.

As Aaron is walking he says to himself. ' I'm alone which isn't good I think.' He continues walking until he hears growling. Then he starts running forwards until a mummy ambushes him and wraps him up.

Aaron: "AHHHHHHhhhh"

Aarons' screams echo throughout the pyramid.

Malik: "Was that Aarons' voice?"

Destiny: "Yeah. It was. Find that artifact yet?"

Malik: "Nope still looking"

Next thing you know the mummy ambushes them too.

Malik & Destiny: "AHHHH"

The mummy wraps them both up and Sam trips Iver something close to the end of her path. She looks down and finds a very small looking Sphinx.

Sam: "I think this may be the artifact!"

Sam takes it and runs outside to the exit. She looks around and sees Khalil and Nehemiah who made a beeline straight towards the exit.

Sam: "Hey guys! You made it!"

Nehemiah: "Yeah! I'm surprised you did too!"

Khalil: "Yeah!"

Sam: "Well now what?"

A note come down and lands in the ground. Khalil walked over to go pick it up and read out loud.

Khalil: "Congratulations you three. You guys get to live but you three must also choose the two you guys wish to save and leave the last one to die...."

Nehemiah: "Oh no..."

Sam: "......"

Khalil: "Before we go in let's decide now who we want to to live. So there's no confusion."

Nehemiah: "Well I choose Destiny."

Khalil: "Okay. Sam do you want to choose?"

Sam: "Sure..I guess."

Nehemiah: "Please choose wisely."

Khalil: "Yeah like Aaron has been extremely helpful thus far. You know this."

Sam: "Yeah but...Malik....."

Khalil: "I'm also not saying leave Malik in the dust. Just be sure to be mindful with your choice."

Sam: "Hhhh...."

Nehemiah: "C'mon Sam.."

Sam: "Let's walk in first. I'll decided there...."

Nehemiah: "Alright.."

They all walked into the pyramid and there they were mummified and on a wall.

Khalil: "Guys! We've come to save you! Sam and Nehemiah have to choose two of you to live and the other one dies!"

Nehemiah: "I pick Destiny!"

Destiny had some light shining through her mummy and she became free.

Destiny: "Thank you Nehemiah!"

Destiny said without hesitation.

Sam: "Um....Uh...."

Khalil: "This is all on you Sam."

Sam: "I choose......."

Nehemiah: "Think about who's been more helpful thus far!"

Sam: "Uh...."

Sams' head falls in shame as she sighed and looked really sad..

Sam: "I'm sorry... I choose Malik..."

Malik gets unwrapped and he hugs Sam

Malik: "Thank you!"

Sam: "You're welcome"

Khalil: "IM SORRY AARON!"

Sam: "You've been great!!"

Aaron: "MMMMMM!"

Aaron sounded like he was trying to say something but he couldn't talk. Suddenly Aaron starts screaming!!

Nehemiah: "What's going on!?"

Khalil: "I dunno!"

Nehemiah: "AARON!"

Sam: "Be strong Aaron!"

Aarons' mummy was closing in closer and closer with less and less air. Aaron had to hold his breath but the mummy squeezed him in tighter and tighter until this mummy just fell.

The artifact was cleansed and the pyramid started to crash down. Everyone screamed as they dashed towards the end of the pyramid everyone made it out then the pyramid came crashing down. Suddenly there was a scream..
Everyone looked around and...

Nehemiah: "Guys! Where's Destiny!?"

There was blood coming out of the pyramid remains and Sam nearly passed out.

Khalil: "Destiny's dead!?"

Destiny: "No I'm right here.."

Malik: "AH!"

Everyone jumped and looked at Destiny in surprise they thought she was a goner but nope. (Lol got yo-)
So anyway... They looked back at the blood coming out if the pyramids' crumbled structure but was too scared to even think about it.

Sam: "Now that just makes me wonder who's next."

Suddenly two peices of paper fall into Nehemiah and Destinys' hand. They read the paper and look up at each other and started to shiver.

(End of Chapter 5 hope you guys enjoyed this one. This one was short but hopefully it turned out good anyway.)

Word Count: 964